1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies in North Jersey- secaucus, lyndhurst, clifton, rutherford

Discussion in 'Indians in Jersey City' started by deeshna, Mar 29, 2013.

1. JuiDhar

JuiDhar New IL'ite

Hey Sayali,

My husband goes to Rutgers Newark and there is a train station in Newark called Newark Penn Station which might be helpful for your hubby commute. We live in passaic which is like 10-15 mins away from Newark. Hope this helps.

Jui

2. Anushasuman24

Anushasuman24 New IL'ite

Hey guys ...!! How are you all..!! I'm moving to secaucus soon from ky..!! Currently I'm in nj only...I love painting and jewelery making..!! Can I join u guys..!!!

3. veejay096

veejay096 New IL'ite

Hi - Can you please suggest good indian communities to move in Rutherford, East Rutherford area.

4. ssk30

ssk30 New IL'ite

Hi Alll

I am Sowmya and would be moving to New Jersey by Nov.I am looking for an apartment (upto 2000$) in a good Indian community. Also searching for a good preschool nearby. My hubby would be working in Newark and is ready to travel upto 1 hour. Please suggest some apartment names.

5. ssk30

ssk30 New IL'ite

hi....Did you find any good apartments in Rutherford? Please let me know.....I am also looking for one.

6. jshreya

jshreya New IL'ite

Hi all!

My name is Shreya and we are considering moving from Stamford CT to Northern NJ because both my husband and I work out of NyC and we are looking for a shorter commute - I mostly work from home but go to office once a week or so. Can you all suggest me any good apartments in Secaucus? I narrowed it down to that because the commute is really short from there. Where did you end up renting in Secaucus? I heard of Xchange place and Osprey Cove but there are some real bad reviews of these places out there and I am so confused. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!