Ladies hostel in chennai.. Need you help friends !!

Discussion in 'Places & Events' started by Rajee88, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Rajee88

Rajee88 New IL'ite

Hi every one..!! Another new member to the largest online community !!

I am from Coimbatore basically, right know working in gurgoan i am getting transferred to chennai next month, i am looking for a good ladies hostel. preferably in the areas of Central, Egmore, Ashoknagar, Nugambakkam and T-nagar. My job is of travelling nature so i would like to stay in a hostel close to railway and bus terminus. I am looking for a decent accomodation arround 4.5 k to 5 k / month. I would prefer an individual room or two sharing basis rooms with basic furniture (a table and a chair, as i would need to work in room for long hours).

Please help me in sorting a good accommodation..

Thanks in advance :) Pongal wishes to all :wave:help

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

A very good women's hostel in Egmore area is the Rani Meyyamai Hostel. Very good location and also have heard that the standard is very good.

Another hostel well-known in Vepery is the WCC.

3. Rajee88

Rajee88 New IL'ite

Thanks for your prompt reply :)

4. visalijerrin

visalijerrin New IL'ite

Hi,

Please visit Keer ladies Hostel, velachery chennai, 2 minutes from bus stop and 5 minutes from velachery railway station.

We provide good quality accommodation for working women and students. Here we make your stay as comfortable as possible. At present we have a branch at Velachery, Chennai.

Keer Ladies Hostel provides delicious food, spacious safe and comfortable rooms with caring staff providing homely atmosphere for women
    The hostel is ideally situated near Bus stand, Railway station, Internet cafe, Shopping Mall, Restaurants(Like Anjappar, Kumarakom, Ananda Bhavan, etc,.) KFC, McDonald and Tech parks.

Please contact @ 9677260194, 9677260195, 9941613489, 9841231160

5. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

If anyone is looking for sharing basis rooms, Please PM me.. We have 2 vacancies in our apartment in Thuraipakkam.