Ladies from Visakhapatnam - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Hello visakhapatnam ladies,
    Maadi chennai but presently nenu vundedi Vijaywada lo. We are planning to spend time in vizag during May 10th to 15th. How about the climate will be in Ananthagiri hill and Araku valley. Is it enjoyable staying in these places in peak summer. I heard it will go upto 32 degrees in Ananthagiri hill and 40 degrees in Araku valley. Need advice. Thanks in advance.

2. laxmisri

laxmisri Silver IL'ite

hello vizagites,

laxmi here..did my graduation in st.joseph's btwn 1986-89

am the mother of a son(intermediate) and daughter(6th class)

looking after our business along with my husband

3. shrutirupa

shrutirupa Senior IL'ite

hello i am rupa
    i am from mumbai would like to make some friends
    regards
    rupa

4. mantha

mantha New IL'ite

Hi Na peru satya, native of kakinada and, vizag, i did my graduation from B.V.K college 1988 commerce, and married and shifted to mumbai and now in dubai with my hubby and kids. I love vizag a lot , my elder sister and her daughter and many of my relatives r there in vizag , i really miss vizag beach and mirapakayee bhajii, and what ever one say "Home town is our strength" RIGHT,
    but i make sure evry year when i come to vizag i visit vizag, and beach,

i love vizag.

5. sreemu

sreemu Bronze IL'ite

Hi satya
    welcome to IL madhi kuda vizag and naa peru sreedevi short ga sree I am also a student of bvk college commerce but i graduated in 1994 nice to see someone from my hometown
    defninite I also miss the beach and mirchi and onion bhajji u get there
    we stay in toronto and i have two lovely sons
    ekkada IL telugu valla kosam oka thread undhi Kaburullu thread ani where everyday u can chat akkada chala mandhi unnaru from different cities but all from andhra :)
    sree

6. mantha

mantha New IL'ite

HI SREE, chala santhosam ga undhi, some one from my college and vizag ani, :)
    and i am finding this IL also so interesting, kadha, eno unyee chdhavadhanikhi,

and last week i tried to prepare mirichi bhajji but ekadha aaa beach lo bhajii and mine , kadha, :rotfl

my daughters too love , my sisters daughter is in dwarka nagar, she shifted recently from NJ to vizag for her kids .
    she keeps updating me about vizag .

ya surely i will join kaburullu , ladies ki eni kaburulu kadhaa, end ledhuu, given 24 hours we talk, kadha,

ok sree mari undhana,
    love to your kids, chala busy anukhunthanu me pillalutho kadha, enjoy!
    cheers

7. Srilakshmiy

Srilakshmiy New IL'ite

Hi Frds,
    I recently joined this form and I am soo excited to see so many people from my hometown. My name is Srilakshmi, frds call me Sri. I did my engg from gayathri vidya parishad and Masters from IIT KGP. I got married and movied to US 2 years back. Currently working as a software engg. My hobbies include cooking , painting, and shopping :) I love vizag like anything, its a very nice place with natural beauty. I miss the beaches, and the food there :(

8. sreemu

sreemu Bronze IL'ite

Hi srilakshmi
    Welcome to IL naa peru sree i stay in canada I have two boys edhis short naa intro naku kuda shopping and painting chala estam
    ekkada kaburullu thread ani undhi akkada telugu mahilalu andharu chatting interest unte join avandi

Hi satya
    yaa chusenu meeru join ayinattu good kadha nenu ee madhyna dumma lendi eroju malli vachenu ooh mirchi bajji beach lo thintene mazaa naku ayithe oh good ayithe meeku vzg updates andhuthunayi anamata mari maku evandi updates vini anandisthamu
    see u in kaburullu then
    sree

9. lucky9

lucky9 New IL'ite

Hi my name is lucky.Iam from vizag.

Now i am in chicago(usa).

Does any one help me where can i get 1 gram gold jewellery in vizag.

Please------e help me.

bye

lucky.:)

10. krishcash

krishcash New IL'ite

I am a housewife travelled all across INDIA and got contacts in garments and fashion accesories now opened a BOUTIQUE at VIZAG for fashion hungry people to get really good MUMBAI and other metro STUFF AT AFFORDABLE PRICES over here.I could have opened my boutique anywhere but there is no city as VIZAG:cheers