Ladies from North India??

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by keku9999in, May 30, 2012.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

dont stress about the move shalu it will be alright and smooth ... just take some caution and expectation on the move

2. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Oh wow!!! So many ILs from Sydney - we should definatly orgainise a meet up :)

I was born in sydney but spend the last 4 years in QLD for university. Finally moved back home I live in western sydney as well :) Working in the dental industry:)

3. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Dear BBD,

You are so right !! I have a news to share and am so happy about it.

I have always believed that whatever stress we have been going through will be surely sorted out by the Lord. And it did happen, my DH is moving to sydney with a job on hand. His company is sending him there to join a new project. Its like mutual benefit - DH will have a job on hand, firm wud save on visa fee. He wud be flying very soon, in another week or 10days. Am planning to move asap , after settling my job and notice period here.

4. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

thats great to hear shalu ..... if you need anything let me know dear send me pm for personal details :)

5. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Dear BBd, we have moved to Sydney a week ago, my firm was kind enuf to relieve me sooner than the notice period and i flew with kids togerther with DH. We are looking at a house in parramatta area. :) I so wish to see u soon.

6. Hina2013

Hina2013 New IL'ite

Hey Guys,

I will be shifting to Wentworthville this month end... Is there any one in this forum staying near by and working in the Sydney CBD?