1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies from Mississauga - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Toronto & vicinity' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. jayanthishan

jayanthishan New IL'ite

Hi I am Lalitha from Mississauga. I live close to cawthra and bloor. I am looking for a veena teacher.

2. kalavati

kalavati New IL'ite

Hi friends in Mississauga,

I`m Kala. A Tamilian from Mumbai, in Mississauga for 10 yrs. I have 2 kids, one will be in Grade 9 and the other Grade 1. My other (better[​IMG]) half is working in a Technology company. I have been off work since Sept 2008 and finally got a job offer. It`s vacation time for the kids so have to find day care for my little daughter. She will start going to school full time, it is going to be easy about the day care stuff. I love cooking new foods and good at some authentic south indian recipies. Besides this, I make more time for prayers,meditation & reiki. I love to go for walks when weather permits and do yoga. I like listening to music, sing sai bhajans, watch movies & reading (both fiction/non-ficiton).

3. Thozhi

Thozhi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kala

I am also Kala from T.N, lived in Mumbai for 7 yrs,now in Mississauga. Which part of Mississauga are you in? I live near Sq.one.

@Lalitha

Sorry for the very late reply...if you are still looking for a veena teacher, there is one at mavis & eglinton...get back to me if you need the address.

4. momofboys

momofboys New IL'ite

hi all

I am Meena Kumar, new Ilite and new to Canada, staying at Malton,Mississauga. I am from chennai and have 2 li'l vaanarams:) aged 7 and 1.
    I would love to make friends with other ILites staying in Mississauga and share common interests.

5. kalavati

kalavati New IL'ite

Hi Thozhi,

I like your name 'Thozhi', so being my thozhi, I believe, I could call you like that, if that's okay with you. I live near Mavis & Bristol. And, I'm from Mumbai too. Where do u live near Sqr One?

6. braman

braman New IL'ite

hello ladies

my name is Bhamini, been living in canada for 22 years with 2 daughters both in university (time goes by so fast!) I currently live in the port credit area in mississauga

7. MrsAmbica

MrsAmbica New IL'ite

Hi ladies, my name is ambica. I am a chennaite tamil and moved to mississauga last year. I have 2 sons 4yrs and the other one is 8 months. I am looking for friends for my kids n myself in heartland area. I would like to hear from Tamil ladies in mississauga where is the best place to find friends for the kids.. I don't want them feeling lonely. Help! Thanks in advance.

8. malap

malap New IL'ite

hi,

iam moving to canada with my family on PR by end of nov this year.presently iam in dubai. we have shortlisted mississauga for settling down. pl let me know the good place in mississauga and good secondary school. i have a son who is in 11th grade.what r the subjects they have to study in 11th.

9. kalavati

kalavati New IL'ite

Hi,

Sorry, I'm late in this thread. If you still need any information about schooling etc. in Mississauga, please reply to this post. Welcome to Canada and Good Luck!

10. malap

malap New IL'ite

Hi sreemu,

I dont see urban post now a day's. U were the first person to reply to my post. Are u still staying in mississauga ? We got our pr and visited Canada in Dec 2012. We were staying in mississauga, kariya drive. Now iam back to dubai and planning again to visit in June. Where exactly u stay in mississauga. I would like to take a condo where there r Indian families staying. It will be good, if u suggest some good bldgs in mississauga.
    Regards,
    Mala