Ladies from China - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in China' started by chatkara_tasty, May 11, 2006.

1. mohinij15

mohinij15 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I m Mohini, came to shanghai recently 5 months before...enjoying life here...but very sad to share wid u tht being a Chartered accountant , still not able to find a job here.

Hmmm, Lets c...how life takes on...

Looking forward to ur sweet replies...

cheers,
    mohini

2. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

hi,i came china 2 yrs back,i m in guangzhou staying here with my hubby and kids.b4 cming 2 china i was in dubai for 8yrs, but i find china is better place than dubai.i really enjoy here.for 1 mth i was in shaoxing that is also a gud place.i have seen most of the guangzhou.i have learnt much of chinese ,i dont have vy much problem with language now.i like to learn this language.thanks
    i know 1 place u get indian stuff besides indian stores in guangzhou.any 1 wants2 know ask me please thanku.:)

3. truishaan

truishaan New IL'ite

Hi all,

This is Trupti from Guangzhou. I shifted to china 7 months back with my husband and 12 month old baby. Trying my best to settle in here. Would love to meet any indian ladies living in guangzhou.

cheers
    Trupti

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Hai IL family ladies in china,

Long time NO CHAT amongst you all. Have you shifted the TOPIC elsewhere.

Waiting for your reply

JAI SAIRAM

5. Atwood

Atwood New IL'ite

Re: hi

I am kim Swain and I am a student. I have got bachelor degree in Informaton Science and just started master degree in computer science. I like java and python and preparing for SCJP exam. I run my computer on Fedora & Windows Xp.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  6. sooryarocks

sooryarocks New IL'ite

Hi everyone!

Im Soorya and I live in Donggguan a part of Guaangdong province, midwya of shenzhen and guagzhou. Have been here for 1 yr and 4 mnths now.

Looking fwd to be a part of the community. anyone from dongguan here?

7. SweetyKeerthi

SweetyKeerthi New IL'ite

Re: HI Everybody

Hi Sushma,

I know its pretty old blog. my husband got offer in Suzhou china. We are little bit afraid to move because of language problem. Please help me in clearing my doubts. I am a housewife. Iam from Andhra Pradesh.

Will language be a big problem ?

How about cost of living in suzhou for 2 members?

How indians will be treated ?

Will they cheat us?

It would be great if you answer.

Thanks,
    Keerthi

8. charan2000

charan2000 New IL'ite

hi,

I am lavanya.I live in shenzhen, china.I am also looking out for friends.I am a housewife so am at home the whole day, spent most of my time with the system.I have a son whose 11 yrs.He studies here in an international school.

9. SamuelSaravanan

SamuelSaravanan New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Samuel from Chennai. I am a manufacturer and exporter of GENIUNE LEATHER business. I am planning to come China for my business. I am finding few buyers in GUANGZHOU etc., As regards I need a help..... I want tamil people whose is speaking the chinease for my trading purpose. Otherwise if interested to work with my representative or agent I will give good commission. Please help me to find suitable tamil person...

Best Rgds : Samuel

10. cultweety

cultweety New IL'ite

Hello Ladies....

good to see so many Indians in China. could some one please guide me for my china trip.

My husband is working in Shanghai,China from past 4 months and I am going to join him this month for 10 days. I am planning to go to Beijing. I would like to know what can I buy in China. I like clothes, accessories, bags and footwear. I am coming from US and I am not sure what things would be best to buy in china and also would be cheaper compared to US. I have heard people telling that the quality might not be very good, but I am okay with it as long as I get it for a bargain price, as I would use the items less often. so ladies, could some one please help me make my list. thank you for your time.