Ladies Day Out

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Srividyak, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Friendly1

Friendly1 New IL'ite

Hi Pinkuu,

Thanks for your assurance. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am not really worried but then i want him to have reasonably good activities because afterall we are paying through our nose!! 850 Dhs per month should be worth. I am aware that some nurseries charge as much as 1000 bucks!!! Which nursery does your kid go to? My son talks a lot otherwise,that is why am surprised he does not say much abt school. But i think this is a common experience by all parents. Anyway after a few days i plan to meet his teacher. Ya......getting up early is the only hassle and i feel guilty abt it. But i find that if he sleeps early he feels fresh in the morning. In this part of the world sleeping early is difficult:)

Did you see my post abt our Sharjah meet-up??

Regards

2. pinkuu

pinkuu Senior IL'ite

Hi Friendly:),
    Whats your name?I enjoyed reading ur post about Sharjah meet up.Next time when u meet plz click som pictures.Im still waiting to form a ghusais group.when is ur next meet up.
    My son goes to happy kids nursery.I agree with u.Nurseries are expensive.

3. jojunxn

jojunxn New IL'ite

Hi Srividya,

Since when have u been waiting to meet someone from Sharjah??? I just bumped into this website this morning and I have registered.
    I also work in Dubai and live in Sharjah near Mega Mall. What is this website all about??

Regards
    JoJunxn:)

4. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

Hi Jojuxn

Welcome to IL. This is basically a site for women wherein all the ladies share a lot of information. from the posts already posted, u would have found that anything under the sky is discussed.

Where do u behind mega mall. Please feel free and introduce yourself

i am sure u will find a lot of friends and very helpful information.

Srividya

5. jojunxn

jojunxn New IL'ite

Hi Srividya/Everyone else here as well..

I am JoJunxn. I live in Sharjah and work in Dubai. I am here for about two years now and have not had time to think too much about this place as I have been completely busy with work at office and home.

I am from India and am married with two kids. Both of them go to school and that keeps them busy all day.

Do u all regularly meet up and keep in touch?? Can anyone help me in finding out if there are any Carnatic Vocal teachers around in Al Qasimiyah area?? I am actually looking out one for either myself or my daughter!! Are there any sloka classes being conducted as well? Do let me know.

More later then
    Bye
    JoJunxn

6. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

Hi

There is a music institute called asia music next to prime medical center. acutally, that was our first meet. what is ur name by the way.

Srividya

7. najuzulfi

najuzulfi Junior IL'ite

hi
    nice to know that uall met ialso want to join when iwill be back 4m india iwill contact u ppli love making friends

8. pearlmazhai

pearlmazhai New IL'ite

Hi Srividhya,

I am a new member and live in Rolla, Sharjah. I would also like to meet you all. I am conducting free sloga, dhyana and yoga class for kids on Fridays. If anybody interested, please contact me.

9. neerusharma

neerusharma New IL'ite

Hi Srividya,
    I am from delhi and i would love to be a part of your notion. I stay near mega mall. Please dont loose heart as slowly and steadily everyone wud contact u as we all love making friends !!!!!
    Take care

10. devaradhan

devaradhan Senior IL'ite

Dear srividya,
    This is devi, staying in national paints area, sharjah. I too was living in Abu shagara a couple of years back behind Avenue and close to the park. But we shifted for our son's school to this place. I just went through your thread and felt that I should respond to you. Dont worry....there are many ladies who doesnt know abt this thread. See, I myself saw it only now....I got a hand full of good friends through IL and now you too. So we all are there for you.
    Dear pinku....hope you remember me...I was not able to come to the last saravana bhavan meet. Shall surely join the next one.

Friends....I would like to tell you something....Please follow all the thread relating to friendship and meet ups/get togethers.....becos we might get good friends in other areas also...for example...just follow other forum"Indian ladies in Dubai" and the thread "Dubai ladies coffee morning". If we all meet once and share our contacts...then it is easy for us to communicate with eachother. So hope you all reply back in those thread and I will follow this thread also.
    Cheers
    Devi.