Ladies Day Out

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Srividyak, Apr 2, 2009.

1. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends

Very happy to see u all yesterday, really thanx a lot to Sri for arranging. But I am sorry I couldn't be there till the end. Sanju is a very gud girl, but since from 3 months we r alone here she always want me to be engaged with her only. Also due to cold weather as we came here, we couldnt go out to more places whn she was young, we r trying to change this habit, and I hope she will definitely not cry in our next meet up, I feel sorry for her behaviour. In a hurry I dint get anybody's phone no, will send mine thro Pmsg. Nice meeting u all.

Janani

2. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi janani, srividya, lee, sangitha and rani,( did i miss anyone ? if yess im sorry)

nice to know you all had a gr8 time :thumbsup. well pictures kaha hai.....hum ruke hain aap sab ka dedaar karne [​IMG] .....hope you all took pictures. please do post.

janani its ok for the 1st meet that dear DD was crying....your frequent visits with ILites will get her used too all this very soon. dont worry yaar.

3. Sangam

Sangam New IL'ite

Hi
    Nice meeting you all... Looking fwd for the next meeting :)

4. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

Hi Janani

Very happy that u could make it. dont worry next time she will be ok. Probably it was her sleeping time.

Take care

Srividya

5. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

hi Raini!

Same here. we could have been together for some more time. i think abruptly we had to end our meeting.

Srividya

6. Srividyak

Srividyak Senior IL'ite

Hi Zeenat!

We have not taken any photographs. Shall take it during our next meet which we are arranging shortly and in a more organised manner. Lee is supposed to post the details of our first meet.

Srividya

7. Friendly1

Friendly1 New IL'ite

Hey Janani,

Dont worry about your daughter's behaviour, it is a natural thing and some kids take time to adjust. You shouldn't be so apologetic.

bye see you in the next meet.

Regards,

8. Friendly1

Friendly1 New IL'ite

Hi Pinkuu,

How are you? Since when has your son started going to nursery? Does he tell you anything about his day? I keep asking my son what he did in school of course he is only 2.9 yrs and so is not interested in talking abt his day. But i tactfully try and ask him what he did and get very few details. I only know he did colouring but it has been 2 weeks since he started and i cant notice anything new he has learnt. Did u have the same experience. He goes to Al Khan Nursery. I put him there as i heard it is the best in Sharjah. Do u plan to put ur kid in O level or CBSE?

Sorry for so many Qs, do reply.

Regards,

9. Friendly1

Friendly1 New IL'ite

Hi Srividya,

Nice meeting you. Please see i have started a new thread about our meet.

Regards,

10. pinkuu

pinkuu Senior IL'ite

Hi friendly:),
    Dont be sorry.I know how you are feeling right now as we are sailing in the same boat.My son speaks few sentences .He joined nursery on 5 april.Its been two weeks even i cant see a major improvement.I dont know what he does in nursery.I keep asking him but he doesnt reply.So last week i met his teacher and she said that he is quite active in class.Any child would alteast take a week to settle in class.First week goes in crying.First 3 days he was quite excited to go by bus but now he says he doesnt want to go to school.That makes me upset .whenever I mak him wear his batch he says his name.This is the only improvement i have seen in him bcoz he never says his name he calls himself baby.If he wants something he will say" Baby ko juice chahiye" but now he knows his name.he doesnt go to alkhan nursery,Im planning to put him in CBSE.It is very difficult for kids to get up early in morning.I wake him up by 6.15 and u know how kids get cranky in morning..hey friendly wt is ur name.We just have to be more patient.Dont worry even u will find some good changes.:thumbsup