Ladies (blouse) tailors near Yerwada/Vishrnt Wadi/Klyani Ngr and other Questions?

Discussion in 'Pune' started by raisin, May 28, 2010.

1. raisin

raisin Bronze IL'ite

Hey roopadadia,

I have seen some shops on J M Road. But I hardly go that side. Thanks for offering to find new shops for me. Yeah I would really love them, a shopping maniac I am. :bonk

Gayathri,

You're welcome.

2. renvem

renvem Senior IL'ite

for your stitching needs you can go to nilgiriwala on Nagar road...it's the closest to yerwada and easy to spot....they have a boutique on the first floor....i was staying off nagar road near IBM...and have got couple of dresses stitched from them....

they earlier had a place in boat club road and now have occupied the first floor of their own store - Nilgiriwala ...same store can meet ur needs for undies and lots of other misc stuff too....absolutely no need to go to as far as tulsi bag ;)

3. Gigglepot

Gigglepot New IL'ite

Hi all..

I moved to Pune Kalyaninagar from Bangalore more than a year ago ..and its funny that I went through the same for a year.. i live close to lifestyle and thats where all at home shop.. but my eternal hunt to find a store for comfortable for home/ summer undergarments always remained elusive.

So all my shopping is almost always when I travel to Bangalore.. which is not so convenient sometimes..

so whenever you guys decide to shop together do let me know. I would be happy!

Regards

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hey folks there seems to be many from kalyani nagar, nagar road, yerwada etc. why don't we all meet up at adlabs once and then share our shopping experiences:)

5. raisin

raisin Bronze IL'ite

6. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

I am back in town and all game to meet up. Adlabs is very close to me and a good spot to identify easily in kalyani nagar. Let me know if anyone wants any help in pune or would just like to meet up.

I am also on FB as roopa dadia.

7. smitarubinsson

smitarubinsson Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    For sarees, wait till kala niketan sale they usuallly have a good selection, from Kanjeevaram to all traditional silks, synthetic, cotton salwars, i have not been for a sale in 10 years since its always when i am not in Pune, before that i never missed their sale.

Vama in Lakshmi road is good but pricey.
    There is a shop in Laxshmi road you have to go up three flight of stairs (can't remeber the name)

Basically you must shop without your husband because they get bored it much more fun and relaxing to go with friends with lots of time to spare.

But for best traditional silks i will always go (trust) Cochin/ thrissur being originally from Kerala.

There is a south india silk store in Rasta Peth, i don't know the name.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  8. raisin

raisin Bronze IL'ite

cool. Thanks Smita.