La Chatelaine Residential School

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by teju, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Lalitha venkate

Lalitha venkate Senior IL'ite

hi teju

la chatline admission r over by october itsellf and even all other scholl admissions r also over and u can try in pon vidhyashram

2. teju

teju Senior IL'ite

Pon Vidyshram is also over :-(.

3. Lalitha venkate

Lalitha venkate Senior IL'ite

hi teju

i want to contact u

i need ur personal number

4. athmaindu

athmaindu New IL'ite

Hi Lalitha,

Can you please give me your persnal number. I also stay near Velankani school.

thanks

5. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

I realise I am giving life to a good old thread, but I need to know some more info.

Lalitha, your child joined this school last year na? hows the school? Please give me your opinion. Teju and others, which school did you get your kid admitted into?

All others who know about this school, pls pls help. I am in need to decide on few schools now so that we can decide on where to reside / shift. my mom's house is presently in K.K. Nagar and so I am loking for CBSE schools in or around this area.

6. Smita4679

Smita4679 Senior IL'ite

Hi AD -

My daughter (3 yrs) has joined LKG in this school. Her classes started from June 3. So far everything that I have heard/experienced about this school has been good. They have some good policies like - montessori method of teaching till 1st std, snacks/lunch given at school, children need not carry books since 2 sets of books are given - 1 set for school and 1 set for home etc. Curriculum wise also it is at par(if not better) with the other schools with Computer Based Teaching till 5th std. I am not sure how the coaching is in the higher standards.

The problem is they have always been maintaining a low profile probably due to it being a residential schools with only increase in day scholars recently.

Hope this info has been useful to you. If u need any further info, u can PM me.

Smita
    Smi

7. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the reply Smita. I will PM you.

8. Harinit

Harinit New IL'ite

Smita,

Which school is your daughter Studying?Can you let me know the application dates and how the school is?We are trying to put my sister's daughter who is 3 by december 2009.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  9. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Arthidiva,

In which School is your kid studying?I will be coming to India on Feb/March and trying to find out some information about the schools for my daughter who will be 3 in December 2009.

Others,

How is Balalok ?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  10. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

my DS is in playschool only.. needs to go into Pre-KG next year (2010-2011)..

LaChateline application forms are given on 25th Oct from 8am to noon. Let me know if you are coming too.

Smita, what time do you think we need to go to the school if applications are given at 8am.. will there be a queue over night or early in the morning?