La Bella and its Goan Food

Discussion in 'Ahmedabad' started by delnaz, Jan 31, 2009.

1. delnaz

delnaz New IL'ite

:) In the old city area is a tiny little restaurant with a homely atmosphere called LaBella. Any body who loves eating non-veg finds this place truly irresistible. Any body who is a student in Ahmedabad and stays in a hostel, and has to eat indigestible hostel food finds this place truly irresistible. The place is run by a Goan lady who cooks mouthwatering Goan delicacies. Any one here who likes non veg delicacies?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009

2. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

hi delnaz ..iv been there a coulpe of times ...but then what about the hygien part?????

3. namita

namita New IL'ite

Hi Delnaz,

I completely agree with you. LaBella is homely and very hygeinic. The food is delicious there. If you love Goan food then you will definitely like visiting La Bella .:)

4. chitra31121972

chitra31121972 New IL'ite

hi delnaz
    i live in mehsana and luv to eat non veg food. tired of self cooking. wuld like to eat in a nice nv hotel. my husband doesnt know of any nice hotel at amd so culd u plz give me the correct add of this goan eat out .

5. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

hi chitra ,

im fond of non veg food and so is my family...we try out new non veg restaurants and have found moti mahal very good for food .very reasonable and the biryani is damn good of this place ...try it ..its in old city ..

6. sudiptosmail

sudiptosmail New IL'ite

please send the exact address or telephone number. I was there 25years back but dont remember the location. Desperate!!

7. sudiptosmail

sudiptosmail New IL'ite

have a heart ! A goan food lover cant possibly be even half satisfied with a place with a name like "moti mahal" sounds like a favorite hang out for all the "moti" behns of amedabad

8. mihikadiya

mihikadiya New IL'ite

hi A'badi ladies , i'm new to this place as my hubby s transferred here..... staying nr science city rd.... finding very diificulty in adjusting to the new place ... hate d weather as it s unbearable..... no frnds yet..... plz help me

9. adis6162

adis6162 New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    i am from Ahmadabad, and i am new in this community, so please share some thing with me.

10. adis6162

adis6162 New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    i am from Ahmadabad, and i am new in this community, so please share some thing with me.