kurthis and salwar materials in koramangala bangalore

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by dhivuu, Aug 24, 2014.

1. dhivuu

dhivuu New IL'ite

Hi
    I want to buy kurthis and salwar materials in Bangalore especially in koramangala area...if u ppl knw any good shops there.. plz let me knw

2. ani78

ani78 New IL'ite

Hi,

In Koramangala, opposite to police station, there is a small shop known as 'ClothPoint'. They do stitching also. May be you can try there for Salwar Materials. i would also say, that you must bargain for better deals. :-D
    There had been quite good in stitching, but frankly speaking, now a days I had to ask for re-stitching. May be they changed some tailor- staff. But its fine trying there.

Regards,
    Anitha

3. miches

miches New IL'ite

Hi,

SOCH

21, Hosur Rd, Stage 1, Koramangala, Bangalore, 560095 ‎ Phone 080 2206 7660 ‎

The collection offered at SOCH complements the contemporary urban woman today in both her personal and professional life. Fashioned from a wide range of exquisite hand-picked fabrics - Cottons, Chiffons, Crepes, Silks, Brocades, Voiles and Blends sourced from various locations across India including Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Calcutta, Banaras, Mysore and Kancheepuram, SOCH offers an exclusive collection of Indian and Western wear perfect for every occasion! Committed to stylish designer wear for women of all ages, all apparel retailed at SOCH Studio adheres to the highest quality standards and a meticulous attention to detail.
    Working Hours:Monday - Sunday - 11:00 am - 09:00 pm

Regards,
    Miches