Kurthi, chudidars and fashion jewelley required at wholesale rate in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by nsudhakar, Oct 10, 2012.

1. nsudhakar

nsudhakar New IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for Kurthis, chudidars and Fashion jewellery at wholesale rate in Bangalore. Main criteria is that the quality should be good and good trendy designs. Can anyone let me know where can i get this stuff?

We need online catalogs available for this, at least for dress material it is very much required. So, please let me know if anyone is aware of shops which can provide this.

If any sellers are responding to this, please send me your collections, prices and conditions for order (like min.order, return policy, exchange policy, etc..) through private message. Do not spam the forum indicating your email address. I know that the admin will delete your account.

Thanks,
    Sudhakar

2. starbright

starbright New IL'ite

What is the price band(at wholesale rates) for fashion jewelry you are looking at?

3. nsudhakar

nsudhakar New IL'ite

Hi,

Price band in the sense you were asking of the budget or the price of the items i am looking for?

4. nsudhakar

nsudhakar New IL'ite

If it is individual price which you were asking for , then i am looking for items which range upto a maximum 700-800 depending on the item as of now.

Thanks
    NS

5. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

If you need any hand embroidery on kurta's then let me know. I do a lot of hand embroidery also I make crocheted stuffs for fashion wear. If you want I can send you few snaps. Just let me know.