1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kuppaimeni Leaves for removing facial hairs

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by gvi, May 2, 2007.

1. tweety123

tweety123 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can you please let me know ig its ok to try kuppiameni leaves powder on a 2 month old baby girl?

2. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Dear friends ,

Donot try any herbal aurvedic or cosmetic powders paste for babes upto one year.we donotknow how far they rare allergic to certain things.Why to take chances.
    Best paste to apply for children under one year is finely powdered moogdhal.You sundry the dhal with skin,and make it as powder from chakki(grinding mill).

My mom used to grind raw rice first,,then only the moog powder to maintain the purity of the powder.

As a mother we have lot of roles like Durgha Mathaa.

Every time when u give oil bath to ur baby for head use the plain powder paste and u can add a little kasturi manjal to the body paste.We the palghat people used to apply heated and cooled coconut oil only .usually we never store the oil,freshly procced oil only we used.

This is how we have been brought up we are also following the tration

The young generation PLEASE CONTINUE THIS CHAIN SO THAT WE HAVE HEALTHY CHILDREN WITH HEALTHY HABITS.

Slowly the hair growth will reduce and becomes smooth.
    Its traditionally proven fact but nowadays we donot have time!

3. schizuka

schizuka New IL'ite

can u plz tell me where i will get this(Kuppaimeni Leaves) in mumbai suburbs or mumbai.:bowdownplz help :helpneed it desparetly n hw to use it with kastoori haldi i hve all d ingredients xcept this(Kuppaimeni Leaves) n can we add sandal powder also in this :hide: plz reply soon i m waitin n shld i use this evryday or alternate days or twice in week as i hve combination skin n my age is 18 years n 9 months :) plz reply soon i m waitin eagerly plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 person likes this.
  4. bhaumika

bhaumika New IL'ite

hey i m fom gujarat in surat city .....n from where i can get kuppaimeni leaves????
    i also suffring frm this kind of the problem...
    and wht should i add in this ????
    and how to use it.....

5. smrity

smrity New IL'ite

Hi!
    I am new to Indusladies.
    i have gone through the thread on facial hair quarries. I too have the same problem. since i am a delhite i have never heared about kuppaimeni leaves. Can any body tell what is its Hindi/common name ? from where i can get these leaves in Delhi? what is kasturi turmeric?:bonk

6. aaryambal

aaryambal Junior IL'ite

It is called Amba haldi in hindi. It is very different from the usual haldi. This cannot be used for cooking, it does not stain, it has a cosmetic flavor and brightens the complexion. It is called wild turmeric in english.

7. Sudhaaa

Sudhaaa New IL'ite

please tell me doctor number or address please :drowning am 21 hairs are growing in my upper lips and side of my face..please help me 2 get off from this

8. Sudhaaa

Sudhaaa New IL'ite

please tell me doctor name address am in chennai please help me to get off from hairs am 21 years old please help me

9. revathysiva

revathysiva Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shanvy

Was browsing for natural herbs for hair removal and got this.
    I want it for my daughter (black spots in chin -root and hair are very visible)
    could you pls provide names of herbs used or medicines used pls..

10. revathysiva

revathysiva Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shanvy

Was browsing for natural herbs for hair removal and got this.
    I want it for my daughter (black spots in chin -root and hair are very visible)
    could you pls provide names of herbs used or medicines used pls..