kumkum fell down from my hands

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by sh2004, Apr 6, 2009.

1. sh2004

sh2004 New IL'ite

This time when we went to out kuldevata mandir I went to get some kumkum home when i was packing the whole thing fell down from my hands, I am really afride is it really bad, is it the indication of some problems in future.

2. ranjoose

ranjoose Bronze IL'ite

Noo. Pls dont worry about such things.It fell down just like any other thing would fall sometimes. This happened to my co sister once and all people started commenting on that especially this happened just within a few days of her marriage. She was so tensed and worried but it is really just a blind beleif. She is hale and hearty and pregnant now!!!! So chill girl!!!!!

3. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Don't worry. Nothing wrong will help. Just pray to God and He will definately take care of you.

4. asman

asman New IL'ite

hi,
    u know wht?my mother always says think positive when something happens ,it will become positive.
    My marriage is an arranged marriage my husband came to see me.our marriage talks began the same day and the date for engagement was also discussed,and after they left my cousin had kumkum in our hand and by mistake she dropped it .everyone in the house started shouting at her, my mother came up and said not to shout at the little girl and said it is a sign of subha kareyam.the marriage is about to happen.with her consoling words everyone kept quiet and after tht only good things and auspicious things happened in my family.
    so i would say the same thing here it is a sign of marriage and auspicious things to happen in the family.
    :thumbsup

5. ammusen

ammusen New IL'ite

hi
    Don't worry. It's good sign only. Be happy.U will get good news very soon.

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    Just think that something big has been averted by this & good is going to happen to you very soon.:)

Geevee

7. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi ,

According to elders in my family, this is a good sign. koodiya seekiram kalyanam varum.some time back i have dropped by mistake all kumkum . immediately my sister's marriage has beenfinalised.

8. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Hi...Dear

Cool baby cool....
    Its a good sign only...so don't worry.

Regards

shashu

9. Victoryman

Victoryman Senior IL'ite

We have a belief that when kumkum falls down,some auspecious thing is going to take place in our house.So its a good sign.Dont worry

10. MrsV

MrsV Bronze IL'ite

kumkum falling is an auspicious sign.. its used to worshing Goddess Lakshmi and Parvati! our pujari said when you apply kumkum on your forhead and if some just happen to fall on your nose or anywhere, its considered to be good luck, that the blessings of the Goddess' are with you!! so kumkum falling is a good sign!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009