Kulfi & Delhi summer

Discussion in 'Delhi' started by SoniaVerma, Apr 30, 2009.

1. sabita

sabita New IL'ite

Hi sanjana,
    realy it is great receipe. I love kulfys and icecreams. My problem is iam diabetic icannot eat .can you share some sugarfree kulfy or icecream receips. Bye

2. SanjanaBatra87

SanjanaBatra87 New IL'ite

Hi Sabita,Thanks for the compliments. Don't worry..if you have diabetes and still want to eat icecreams...try out Amul's sugar-free ice-creams (Amul Prolife Sugar Free Probiotic icecream).

I prefer them because of low calories .... But not sure if you can find sugarfree kulfis though..I'll try to find out for you.
    :)

3. RanjaniPandey

RanjaniPandey New IL'ite

I heard in Delhi, some special mango kulfi's are available, that are stuffed inside Mango itself. That's interesting!

Anybody knows about it. Please share some details.

4. poonamsinha

poonamsinha New IL'ite

Hi Ranjani, I haven't had Mango stuffed inside mangoes in Delhi, but I did see about it in the Times Now programme 'The Foodie' with Kunal where they has shown Mango Kulfi being sold by the lanes in Park Street. Now Park Street with its primarilt cosmopolitan population, I'm sure the stuffed Mango kulfi inside real mangoes must surely be an influence from Delhi.

After all, Delhi is definitely the 'Kulfi Capital'; what do you say? Anyone here to tell us about the famous stuffed Mango Kulfi from Delhi?

Regads,
    Poonam