Kuala Lumpur Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'KualaLumpur' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. ishvickey30

ishvickey30 Senior IL'ite

hi Maneka,

i was also thinking how can we become chat frnd.. as email id mention is not allowed here..do u hav G M A I L I D.... mine is i s h v i c k e y on g m a i l... i put gap in every letter so tht it allowed to submit... u can add ...

Thanks
    Ishika

2. DancingDolphin

DancingDolphin New IL'ite

Thanks Ishika,

I would add u once i reach home in evening.

3. indianbyheart

indianbyheart New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am new to this site. I have been living in KL from past one and half years. I was an HR professional till I was in India but after coming to KL couldnt find a job due to dependent visa issues. I have a 9 year old daughter who is an angel.
    To keep myself busy I have started teaching children at home. This I have been doing from past six months and really enjoy interacting with kids and helping them out. Currently I am teaching students from Std3 to Std 8th and teach all the subjects...but mostly kids are coming for Maths and English.

Thanks to all.
    :wave

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
  4. DancingDolphin

DancingDolphin New IL'ite

Hi IndianByHeart,

Glad to meet you here. :)

Regards,
    Maneka

5. ishvickey30

ishvickey30 Senior IL'ite

hi Indianbyheart,

Welcome to our group... so hv u made any new frnds here....how life going on ???

Ishika

6. relivragini

relivragini New IL'ite

hai all.
    i am ragini. i am a malaysian who have lived in india for 33 yrs and moved to k.l. 3yrs back. i have 2 children studying in k.l. i am a diabetologist based at apollo medical center at ttdi k.l. my husband a businessman.my interest are cooking. music. travelling and always keeping myself busy.
    luv
    ragini

7. sadhuram

sadhuram New IL'ite

Hi

Iam Sadhana residing in KL. Bit new to this beautiful place. Though new to this place it seems to be a known place to me 'cause i am loving and enjoying this fabulous place.

Reg me, I was born and raised up in India. I did my chartered accountancy and was working there. Married an IT professional and moved to kl. with the blessings of God our married life is been adorned by a beautiful baby who is eleven months old.

Presently an housewife. Iam very much interested with any type of handwork. Crocheting is not my hobby but my passion. We both r interested in Carnatic music.

8. PadmaL

PadmaL Senior IL'ite

Hi Sarojiny,

How are you doing? Am working at PJ n staying at kota kemenung shah alam. Nice to meet you here.

Cheers
    PAdmaL

9. rajeswary

rajeswary New IL'ite

Hi I'm Rajeswary from KL, Malaysia....I'm really happy to find this site.....cause I hope I can meet and share many experience with our community.

Let me introduce about myself...born in Kuala Lumpur...student from St.mary Girl School,Kl....pursue in University Tenaga Nasional. Completed BBA(Hons)Finance. Married and have one child...by the name of Abishek datta. I'm housewife and doing small business by my own....cause my husband is working in UAE. I'm really a independant women....n seeking some friends here to developed my business here and other country too.

k bye...
    Regards
    Rajes

10. rajeswary

rajeswary New IL'ite

Hi....how ru....I'm from Ampang too....can I know where ru staying....we can meet than ....

bye
    regards
    Rajes