krishnamma u r..........

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by shivany, Jun 16, 2009.

1. shivany

shivany Bronze IL'ite

santoshi mata vratham

dear krishnamma,
    could you teach me some recipes(side dishes for puri).No tamarind,tomatoes or onions to be added for the neveidyam.how to make potato gravy without onions and tomatoes or garlic.kindly guide.
    love shivany

2. Batul

Batul New IL'ite

hi krishnamma ur wonderful.i am new and i just went through your tips and it is so useful.specially left over chappati dough in freezer ,corriander leaves keptin freezer.both i am going to try.one question.if u defrost chapptidough wouln,t it be partially cooked?

3. prameela

prameela New IL'ite

preparing for my child .

Dear Krishnamma,
    My daughter 2.5yrs old is suffering from Nephrotic syndrome ( Kidney malfunction).. Doctor's adviced me not to eat with salt, oil, fat, chocolate, Limit of liquids like 300ml per day...no fast foods , No non veg..etc...continuing Treatment upto 6 months...but also very strict to control never comes again the same problems..Most children they were successfully...mostly relapses...After 12 yrs they 'll have no problems. Earlier I prepared Maggie noodles for her if she is not able to eatrice....She does not like rice with curry...Sometimes she loves to eat rice with sambhar along with vegs.., Non-vegs especially Fish (catla n Rohu) . She drinks a lot of water and milk with complan or horlick's.. I ve tried to control her to eat at home whatever I prepared that she is not interested...Plz give ur ideas...I would like to give her anything...Except no baking powder/ salt, low proteins, White eggs, no creamy...no fat...no oil..... I tried cakes for her...but NO...She wants only tasty...Wht to do...Pz.
    Prameela.