1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Krishna Nee Beghane Bhärö

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: KRISHNA NEE BEGHANE BHÄRÖ :hello:

Happy Gokulashtami.

Here is a village lass dancing to the ascending rhythm of song in Yamuna KalyanI welcoming The Lord. Enjoy the crescendo!

The Theists of world of Hinduism is looking forward to birth of Star Ashtami to night to celebrate the moment of birth of last avathar of Lord in present day Mathura in Uttar Pradesh (India). He was delivered by Queen Devaki.

Lord Krishna's birth is celebrated widely as Krishna Janmashtami or Gokul Ashtami. Devotees from many parts of world would assemble in few hours from now at Krishna Janmabhoomi temple where the birth of Lord is being celebrated.

*Lord Krishna always holds a flute in his hand, but there is a great story behind it. Everyday Krishna would go in the garden and say to all the plants, “I love you”. The plants were very happy and responded back and said “Krishna, we also love you”.

One day Krishna rushed quickly into the garden very alarmed.

He went to the bamboo plant and the bamboo plant asked, “Krishna, what´s wrong with you?” Krishna said “I have something to ask you, but it is very difficult”.

The bamboo said “Tell me: if I can, I will give it to you”.
    So Krishna said “I need your life. I need to cut you”.

The bamboo thought for a while and then said “You don´t have any other choice. You don’t have any other way?”
    Krishna said, “No, no other way”. And it said “OK” and gave himself up.

So Krishna cut the bamboo, made holes in it, and each time, while he was doing that, the bamboo was crying with pain, because he was paining the bamboo so much.

Krishna made a beautiful flute out of it. And this flute was with Krishna all the time. 24 hours a day, it was with Krishna. Even the Gopis were jealous of the flute.

They said to bamboo, “Look, Krishna is our Lord, but yet we get to spend only some time with him. He wakes up with you, He sleeps with you, and all the time you are with him. Tell us the secret of it. What secret do you have, that the Lord treasures you so much?”

And the bamboo said “Look! The secret is that, I gave myself up, and He did whatever was right for me, in the process I had to go under lot of pain and now look He made me empty from inside.

And the Lord does whatever he wants with me, whenever he wants with me and however he wants with me. I have just become His instrument”.

So this is complete surrender: where God can do whatever He wants with you, whenever He wants, as He wants.

And for that you don’t need to be scared of, you know, you have just to give yourself.

Trust Him completely and have faith in Him and always think you are in His hands what can go wrong.

And who is you in reality?

It’s just Him.

*The flute story already posted which was my maiden one in IL on 14 th Aug 2017.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    RatnaMalliswari and messedup like this.

2. GregoriaBoul

GregoriaBoul Silver IL'ite

That is very nice. Thank you for sharing this here.

3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

A baby modelled for this am sure.
    Super portrait and apt for the day.

As god-baby, he could consume
    Great deal of butter
    Free of fat & cholesterol
    Without fear for health of His stout heart.

With buttery mouth,
    When He opened mouth wide,
    Foster mother stunned
    To look at
    Entire cosmos

I enjoyed this portrait for long His bangled right hand holding the decorated mudpot while the left hand deep into the pot. Yes His garland radiates fragrance of sandal and comfort of spring .....thank you @messedup
    Regards.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    messedup and RatnaMalliswari like this.
  5. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Hello sir
    Awesome write up.
    Regards
    Ratna