1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kissing in public...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Mar 13, 2015.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

lol nice write up. :)

I have witnessed both cases, but clueless both places.

When I was in college, I was trying to console my friend who was in Kaadhal Tholvi.... This was at the canteen and there was a junior couple sitting before us going all PDAs.... At one point they were abt to kiss, this friend of mine couldn't tolerate anymore he went & pulled the guy by collar.... Oongi ore arrai!! :eek He was like, "odipoiru... Summa kadupethittu"!! I don't know who caused more scene there, him or them...Of course I was nowhere 2b seen!! :oops:

When someone seems 2b closely coming behind our car, my DH looks up at the mirror, stares at him, slows his speed, I don't know really what he does but whatever that he thinks he has done, he looks back at the mirror, stares again at that person driving behind, then back 2me, smiling proudly, "Adhu"!!!! (While am blinking & wondering inside, enadhu??!) :confused2::bonk

2 people like this.
  2. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Aamir Khan (in PK movie) and his dancing cars!
    GG and his kissing cars!

Is the anthropomorphizing of gasolin-guzzler complete, oh wait! we need him to learn painting as well.

1 person likes this.
  3. Danie

Danie New IL'ite

Like it or not, You will get a strong kiss on your ass every now and then and you can do nothing about it. Nice snippet by they way, really enjoyed it.

GoogleGlass likes this.
  4. SudhaChats

SudhaChats Junior IL'ite

grab eye balls only?