1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kindly suggest. I lose confidence because of my hair. love to have straightened hair.

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by cutiepie66, Aug 22, 2013.

1. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

I have a curly hair. Yes it is too curly. My hair naturally is a rough hair. So far, I have done chemical hair straightening at parlor for around 4 times. Trust me. It was awesome. I felt confident as well. It gave me a professional look and whatever the outfit I wore, my hairstyle matched with it perfectly.

As mine is a curly hair, even if an inch grows out, it looks awfully obvious with the mix of curly and straight hair. So, I had to go for straightening every six months once.

Can I straighten my hair every six months once? (so that I look confident). Since, at parlors they don't straighten from the root, my friend says that the chemicals doesn't touch the roots and hence not quite harmful to our body. Is it so? Kindly suggest friends.

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Re: Kindly suggest. I lose confidence because of my hair. love to have straightened h

Hi
    More enough twice in a year.
    Although it gives you mesmerizing look and confident,it doesn't come without any risk.Shot/long term adverse side effects are there.
    Repeated process makes your hair,dry and brittle.

Regrowth Touch up???any straightening mousse???

Thanks.

1 person likes this.