kindly help me-im too frustrated bcoz of my hubby

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by manjupurus, Dec 14, 2012.

1. manjupurus

manjupurus New IL'ite

mu husband always listen and obey what his akka says, he never listen to my words and also to my parents words. he will show that he is the only mappillai in the world and others are waste.
    only if his akka says get a dress for me and my son he ll get it otherwise if i ask he will postpone the dates.

he has a habit of tit-tat (Pazhivangudal) if u say one word he will revenge for that or make us to ask sorry for that.

my issue is that - bcoz of large fight my mom said few words which is acceptable only but as a mapillai he cant tolerate that so his dad asked to give a sorry letter in writing or to ask sorry.

now i want my husband to join with my parents (have to come to my parents house etc) is there any pooja or sloka. pls help me. More than six months have gone he never come to my parents house and also not allowing, if his brother or any family member come to my house.
    His akka attitude is dat "my parents, myslef all are slaves for her and also stated this word to my dad, but dad cant say anything as she is mapillaikku akka- ponna katti kodutha neenga adimaigal thaan".

i want my husband to listen to my words and respect my parents and brother.

my brother got married on june-5th tull date he never called my anna to give a virundhu.
    his mind has to get changed, is there any pooja or sloka pls help im so worried why im married to this person, better live this world instead of fighting and arguing with him.

Please contact me through private messages. You can sign up for

private messages here -
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/payments.php

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012

2. padmapriya1

padmapriya1 Gold IL'ite

I would advice you toget close to your hubby first and then bring him to your circle like we see in films..
    jokes apart this will really work out.
    First make him feel that you are everything for him and you care the most for him than others.
    Later after he trusts you fully and if he starts giving attention to you make him understand everything.
    Take care that you should not be very fast here.. everything should be taken very slowly.
    If you hurry then everything will be collapsed.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  3. manjupurus

manjupurus New IL'ite

Hi padma akka,
    thanks for ur advice,
    marriage happened on june-3rd, 2009, more than 3yrs is over, i use to do everything for him, but he doesnt cares for me,he cares for them only, can u pls give me ur mail id, so that i can tell u in detail everything.

R u working or home maker, and how many kids are there for u.

thanks akka

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.