Killer Mobile Number!!!! It is true!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Priya_Mommy, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Ladies,
    I happened to see some information on this Killer Mobile number - 0888 888 888 which is suspended after every user assigned to it DIES.

Spooked phone bosses have suspended the mobile phone number 0888 888 888 - after every single person assigned to it died in the last 10 years.The first owner, Vladimir Grashnov - the former CEO of Bulgarian mobile phone company Mobitel, which issued the number - died of cancer in 2001 aged just 48.Despite a spotless business record there were persistent rumours that his cancer had been caused by a business rival using radioactive poisoning.The jinxed number then passed to Bulgarian mafia boss Konstantin Dimitrov.
    He was gunned down in 2003 by a lone assassin in the Netherlands during a trip to inspect his £500million drug-smuggling empire.Dimitrov, who died aged 31, had the mobile with him when he was shot while eating out with a beautiful model.Russian mafia bosses - jealous of his drug-smuggling operation - were said to have been behind the killing.The phone number then passed to crooked businessman Konstantin Dishliev.He was gunned down outside an Indian restaurant in Bulgaria\\\'s capital Sofia in 2005, after taking over the jinxed line.Estate agent Dishliev had secretly been running a massive cocaine trafficking operation before his assassination. He died after £130million of the drug was intercepted by police on its way into the country from Colombia.Since then, the number is understood to have been dormant while police maintained an open file on Dishliev\\\'s killing and his smuggling ring.
    Now spooked phone bosses are said to have suspended the number, which from an international line is +359 888 888 888 +359 888 888 888 , for good. Callers now get a recorded message saying the phone is \\\'outside network coverage\\\'.A Mobitel spokesman would only say: \\\'We have no comment to make. We won\\\'t discuss individual numbers.\\\'

My suggestion would be- Probably best to stay with that random group of digits...

2. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Doesn't everyone who has been assigned any mobile number eventually die sooner or later whether it is random or 888 number?

In this case, one person had cancer and all the others were mafia bosses or drug lords. I have a gut feeling it is not the 888 mobile number that killed them LOL

P.S: I'd take the 888 number just like any other number without any hesitation. If mobile phone numbers can kill people, I'd look up the skies for flying pigs.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  3. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Oh good heavens, for a moment I thought it was my clients toll-free-conference call number! :biglaughI just checked this thread after I logged out from the meeting.

4. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

This is complete nonsense, seriously you believe this ?

5. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

That was too good! :rotfl:rotfl