1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kids

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 12, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji
    your post was simply superb.I wonder about my kids the same way.The last 10 years have simply flown by.My son gave us good suggestions when we were wondering whether my husband should resume working after his recovery.I was amazed ,he just took a piece of paper and jotted the pros and cons and gave us the solution which we could not do.Now my daughter advises me what she has learnt from art of living ''accept people as they are.Children do have the capacity to look at things in the right prespective and put forward suggestions which makes us ponder...........
    Satya.
    Your views are true...........

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Kanaka,

Thats good to know ur son and daughter are grown up and so sensible.And it will always make u an d me wonder, that they were so small,we remember the day they were born, and today they are teaching us a thing or two.:-oThanks for the warm compliments.Thanks and regards.kamal

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

That was a very good write up... About kids growing and teaching us... I still remember my uncles, talking about me.... May be I have some more time for my kids to come around that age.......

Great.... I can understand you feelings... I pressume you will be cherishing those happy moments....

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

I do cherish these moments.These never come back, what say.Regards.kamal

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji
    This write up is awesome and so true. Todays kids are really intellegent as they get more exposer to the things now a days then what we had during our time.

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Aruna,

Sop true.Look at it in our times, we hardly knew anything,there was just IIT to study for,and todays kids aer so very smart.God bless them.Regards.kamal