Kg1 Admission For Year 2017-2018

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Craziyrmom, Aug 21, 2016.

1. qwerty6479

qwerty6479 New IL'ite

Dear All,
    Received email from OOES shj for interactive session with Principal on 18th sunday at 9am.Highly appreciate any feedback regarding what to expect and will both parents have to attend.

2. Sriras

Sriras New IL'ite

It was very nice...nothing much they ask...5 mins only it took for us... they ask abt colors n all that's it.. and give toffee to them :)all the best to you..don't worry it's very cool...

3. qwerty6479

qwerty6479 New IL'ite

Dear Sriras,
    Oh thanks for the prompt reply.So nothing much to worry.Did they allot each student seperate time or its open to all kids..Not first come..i gotta plan if i need to take leave or just 2hrs permission will do.
    Thanks.

4. ambermandlik

ambermandlik New IL'ite

Thank You

5. ambermandlik

ambermandlik New IL'ite

Good luck for your Daughter. Only 1 parent is enough. for some kids they took only 2 minutes and for some kids more than 5 minutes. They check how kids understand & Communicate. For my daughter they asked some questions like which is ur favourite color? if white is ur favourite color then y r u wearing pink nail polish? tell me which is ur favourite color pink or white? who buy this dress fr u? who selected your dress for today? do you play with the toys etc...

6. sreejknair

sreejknair New IL'ite

I too got mail from our own today for interview .Yesterday only paid fees in leaders tat too 3700 non refundable:coldsweat:...So don't know what to do..can anyone pls give any good suggestion...

7. Sriras

Sriras New IL'ite

3700 is huge amount and even lps is a good school... to let go 3700 is very difficult in my view it's hard earned money... and schools I believe both are same... if lps wud have been bad school then definitely can change which is not here case...

8. Sriras

Sriras New IL'ite

We finished everything and reached home in hours time...in school we hardly tuk 15 mins..

9. sreejknair

sreejknair New IL'ite

Thanks dear..my opinion is also d same..but when I got d mail from our own got double minded..will let her go n leaders itself..thanks once again for d reply..:blush:

10. Sriras

Sriras New IL'ite

Always welcome:)