Kg1 Admission For Year 2017-2018

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Craziyrmom, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Sriras

Sriras New IL'ite

Okay thanks for your reply.

2. Craziyrmom

Craziyrmom Silver IL'ite

Hi Diya,
    I think we got mail on Tues or Mon!

3. Raashi

Raashi New IL'ite

Hi,
    Any Review about Ryan School sharjah, any one took admition? Kindly help..

Thanks in Advance.

4. lvlymom

lvlymom New IL'ite

hi
    Any one from muwailah have admission in new dps

5. Ells

Ells New IL'ite

I am from muwaillah, got in main campus

6. Craziyrmom

Craziyrmom Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Ryan School I have got mixed reviews. Some parents whose kids are studying there do like the school while I ve heard others who want to change school. I also think some parents in this same thread have mentioned that they have attended interview also. Can we know your genuine concern if you have any about the school so somebody may help.

7. Raashi

Raashi New IL'ite

Hi..
    I got good reviews about ryan school from parents whose children already study in school,they said good focused on extra activity...
    Actually i already got admission in ryan for my son:)

8. nitin2606

nitin2606 New IL'ite

As I have been following this thread for some time and whic was very useful too , I would like make few comments ;
    1.we live in Alnahda Sharjha and my daughter has been selected for DPS sharjha and i have already paid the 1st term fees which was 6350/- Including bus .So iam not sure on what basis they have done the bifurcation.
    2. People who are still getting the mails or SMS from them kindly reconfirm with the Admin in DPS as I think admissions are already closed but may be they are giving second chance as i feel lot of the Parents who got in Feeder campus may have backed out . And just for the Info the feeder campus is in AlAzra School area which has no traffic in the morning .
    3.Few of you who are still looking I feel ASPAM is a gud choice too as My daughter had cleared and out 2nd option was that in case we don't get DPS. I have seen thie campus and its really gud and as all of u know ASPAM belongs to G.D.GOEANKS AND IS CONSIDERED AS ONE ONE OF THE BEST SCHOOLS in India and expensive too. Here its slightly expensive than DPS may be by 2k.
    4.Gulf Asian and IIH and NIMS I have read some negative reviews but i I feel teaching is not bad but ya somewhere the quality is missing.
    5. Rajgiri In dubai is very Gud and and time taken to travel there from sharjha is same 1.15 hour which even takes for sharjha schools due to traffic.
    6. I would also recommend to try BILVA which has very gud reviews too but abit on a higher side.

Hope u all get gud schools in coming days for ur ward.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    Sazfay, jacintha17 and Craziyrmom like this.
  9. sreejknair

sreejknair New IL'ite

Our own warqa admission is filled from the siblings category .so for general category no chance.

10. sreejknair

sreejknair New IL'ite

Dear Raashi
    I too took admission for my daughter. But Google reviews are not that good.so have little concern..