KG Signature City

Discussion in 'Housing' started by SashiVenkat, May 4, 2010.

1. SashiVenkat

SashiVenkat New IL'ite

Hi All, I am new to this forum, read a lot of posts in RE in Chennai and have got a lot of tips. Thanks to you all. We are looking for a flat with a budget of 35 - 45 L. Since OMR is over-pouring, having second thoughts in buying there....heard from my friend, a project called KG Signature City in Mogappair by KG Bldrs. She says that there will be a bye-pass road from Mogappair to Tambaram soon and hence travel to MM Nagar(my DH's office located in MCity) will be easier. Searched a lot about that project in this forum but could not get any details....Have any of the Ilites booked an apt there or does anyone have an idea about that project ? They are quoting Rs.3400 per sq.ft + Rs.200 extra for corner flats. This is excluding Regn, car parking and other charges. Any info will be helpful to us. Thanks.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sashivenkat,

welcome to this forum. sorry to burst the bubble. 3/5 years down the lane is when i see these roads to be in full access. but still the distance too much for a person to travel from inbetween ambattur-madurvoyal-redhills area on a daily basis. traffic is going to be more pain in the coming days.

the builder is good. but the ad that was posted in the hindu sometime back was misleading on the location. this project is not on the main road, it is in a bylane. even then there is going to be a little travel to reach the tambaram-maduvoyal..link. and this is not mogappair according to me.

Looks like he has increased 200rs. sq/ft from the time of the ad. and yes it is 200+ for the super deluxe corner flats.

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  3. SashiVenkat

SashiVenkat New IL'ite

Thanks Shanthi for your feedback....no-u have not burst the bubble, infact we want to get different opinions as it is a big invt. we dont want to make a decision in haste.

4. SashiVenkat

SashiVenkat New IL'ite

House hunt is going on in full swing.....was looking at DABC Abinayam project in Nolambur, is this near the Tambarm bye-pass road. Any idea on how much rent will this area fetch for a 2B2B apartment ? Any ideas or suggestions plz. Thanks.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sashi,

I would say relax a bit. just map out the distance of mmnagar-mogappair/nolumbur before fixing a project.

take note of the pros and cons.

is your husband willing to travel this long distance. sometimes this distance, with the stress of work, and other aspects, when you r2i takes a toll on the family relationships.

if you have children, of course you would want school.

just let me give you an idea. i stay near gst.- say 2km into gst. and 4km to airport. now from my place mmnagar comes to around 35+ km. though we would say that we travel 100km toand fro in the us it is not the same in chennai.

Dabc 2bhk would easily fetch you 10k/12k right now. this is also not on the road dear.

give me some time i will check out if it is available on the wikimapia and map it out for you. or will point it out

6. SashiVenkat

SashiVenkat New IL'ite

Thanks Shanthi for the detailed info...yeah...it sounds right when i think abt the office distance for my DH. I have a 2.5 yr old son and we want to R2I this year Oct for his schooling, he will join school from academic year 2011. We were initially thinking of Estancia, Bollineni, Opaline and others in GST and OMR. But the rates there are now above Rs.3000/sq.ft and also we are not sure about the new schools there...thatz the reason we chose Nolambur(SBOA, DAV and Spartan are nearby) and I feel it is a bit closer to city. Anyway we will rethink about the location and once again go thru all the projects in GST with a good school. You can also suggest for us some projects with easy access to GST.

Thanks a lot for your time.

7. rashmi0206

rashmi0206 New IL'ite

Hi Sashi,

Did you decide on your purchase? Which one did you get?

8. keechu

keechu New IL'ite

Hi ive bght a 3bhk apt at kg ..area cmz arnd 1350sqft..bght it an year back for 90lakhs!!the builders r wuite gud..wel dats wat i heard all atound..but the main disadvantage us dey r not well committed to the time frame as dey promise to each buyer!!as of now there r 4 blocks A,B,C, n D 15-20 storeyed buildings at kg signature city..v bght a flat in c block ..v wer told dat our house wil b ready by july 2013..but seems its another year wait for dat 2 hpn!!!they r finishing the works in the order fm1st d block den c n so in..d block it seems handover wil hpn in december only..nt only dat dey ve laid the foundation structures fr other blocks e,f,g nd h !!without evn finishing the 1st 4!wonder y dey cheat ppl like this of their money!!it definitely is gna b a long wait if u plng to buy 1 der..this project is located exactly at migappair west..u wud ve noticed tall buildings on the right while travelling to tambaram frm say ambattur via the bypass road..on tge left there r finished projects by VGN minerva..

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013