KG admission 2015-16

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by aksha21, Jul 7, 2014.

1. aksha21

aksha21 New IL'ite

Hi
    When will be the admission for the academic year 2015-16 starts and the age requirements. My son dob is 08/09/2011, will he be elligible for next year. Which schools starts their academic year on september. Can anyone share their information with me, i will be very gratefull.

2. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

hi
    generally admissions for CBSE indian schools start in the month of nov end dec ... the age limit I suppose now has been assigned as 3.8 yrs . check the info relating this on gulf news .com . CBse new academic yr starts in april only but admisssions procedures start way before in nov etc...
    British curriculum schools start their new academic year in sept so probably their admisssions might have finished by now.
    all the best

3. aksha21

aksha21 New IL'ite

Thank u Ramya for the info, can u give me some review about School of Knowledge Sharjah

4. nisha27

nisha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi..
    My daughter dob 27/7/11.i m waiting for admission..
    please let me know which school starts admission first..
    Please share here admission procedure...

Thanks in advance..

5. RamyaSridhar1978

hi nisha
    you need to keep your eyes and ears open to this .. discuss and find out from other mothers seeking admission regarding the dates for registeration..
    all schools generally have online registration so u need to constantly start viewing the websites of the schools you are interested in .You could also call up the respective schools from the numbers given In the website to know registeration formalities..
    But from my experience if you you are looking at DPS sharjah generally what the inform over the phone is way different from the website like they told me may be in 15 days time we may start the admission form etc.. but in a matter of two days from my call they announced the admission open in their website ..So constant reviewing of the websites several times in a day is a must.
    First come first basis works absolutely for Dps sharjah .or else your application may not be considered at all ...
    all the best
    ramya

6. ritesh007singh

ritesh007singh New IL'ite

Hi,

It seems that Admission for DPS Sharjah is not yet open. Could you please confirm that it has started as mentioned in your post

7. ritesh007singh

ritesh007singh New IL'ite

Request all team members to share the admission (for KG Admissions) details in the same forum.

Since I am new to Sharjah, any feedback on School performance is highly appreciated

8. RamyaSridhar1978

Hi
    Admissions generally start in the mnth of nov 2014 .. I was recounting my experience since my kids joined Dps This academic session from 'april /2014-2015.
    You need to constantly keep checking the websites of the school you wish to seek admission .

9. nisha27

nisha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks Ramya for your suggestion,I wish to enroll my DD to DPS sharjah but I heard they are giving preference to only north Indians.Is that true?
    After long research about education quality, fees, i short listed our own school(5800 per/year),gems millenium(10400/yrs)emirates national school(not sure).

list of some schools in sharjah are, delta,ryan star,leaders,ni model,school of knowledge,indian excellent,gulf asia,new horizon,gems west minister,radiant,sharjah indian school etc..sharjah indian school charging very low fees around 3000/3500dhs/year.

please share your opinion about these school.

Thanks in advance
    Nisha

10. TwinkleRose

TwinkleRose Bronze IL'ite

Hi all..
    I am also seeking admission for my son for this coming year..
    The schools am looking forward are...
    Dps,leaders,our own,gems millenium,ryan ...wat abt school of knowledge?
    pls share the details if anyone comes to know admission opens in any of the school...