KG-1 admissions for CBSE schools in Abu dhabi (2015-2016)

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by jassanju, Nov 20, 2014.

1. cjosh

cjosh New IL'ite

Hi Lizann,
    My kid goes to nursery now by bus so we would continue the same. It will take about an hour approx. each way to travel. Both of us are working so unfortunately that's the only option that works for us. What about you?

2. Lizann27

Lizann27 New IL'ite

Hi cjosh,

My husband lives in the city I would be joining him very soon from india next month. I was thinking we would move to MBZ as my kid would not have to travel much... my kid has never travelled alone before as his nursery school was just next door.... does your kid travel for one hour to go to nursery

3. cjosh

cjosh New IL'ite

No his nursery is just 10 minutes by bus..all my colleagues stay in the city n their kids travel to mussaffah n even al wathba by bus..as per them they are managing fine..but im sure it will be tiring initially..do you plan to start working? Btw efia s drawing lots for admission on 29th..guess u mustve got a msg

4. Lizann27

Lizann27 New IL'ite

Hi cjosh,

Thanks for that update, yes my hubby did receive a text from the school he has been trying to contact the school but the number is continuously busy... on the website they have mentioned to get your child along however my son would be there only in Nov...yes I do plan on working but once my kid is settled with his school.

5. cjosh

cjosh New IL'ite

yes i heard you need to take the kid..if u cant make it dont stress about it..reviews abt this school arent great anyways..am sure something better will work out..

6. suryas29

suryas29 New IL'ite

Hi lizann
    U can send a mail to d school.I too agree with cjosh not much good reviews about d school but to b in safer side just give it a try.

7. Lizann27

Lizann27 New IL'ite

HI, would you be going for the draw at EFIA on the 29th...

8. cjosh

cjosh New IL'ite

yes i heard you need to take the kid..if u cant make it dont stress about it..reviews abt this school arent great anyways..am sure something better will work out..

9. cjosh

cjosh New IL'ite

Havent decided yet..heard if the name gets picked, u need to pay the fees n even leave some original docs there ...moreover the fees are not refundable..am not so keen as this is not my first option..

10. Lizann27

Lizann27 New IL'ite

ok thanks, my husband would be going to the school today to find out more information will let you know if i have any information regarding this school.