Keralites in Dubai

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by sumitha, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Hi Reshmi,
    Chechi is sweet.. thank u.. I know the feeling ur husband is going thru... I did this for 1 1/2 years... Now... it is much better... We did this for the school...
    Yes, things are not so easy... but managing... I'm blessed with a maid to be with the kids especially when we are at work... and she helps with the cooking and cleaning so it is better.... But i miss out on the fun of being with and playing with the kids... I love spending time doing nothing and just playing with them but.... this is UAE... so...

Hope u are enjoying ur time with ur little one... They grow up very fast so don't lose time.. This is the best time to play with them.. My youngest is 15 months as well... he keeps all of us me, his brothers, my husband and the maid on our feet always....

2. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Bindu chechi,
    So how did u celebrate X'mas? As it was a working day celebrations must've been on friday..isn't it? Lookin out for New Year celebrations... Sharjah yil evideya thamasam? somewhere near National Paints? Hus' RAK yil ethu firmilaa work cheyyunne? weekend il outing okke undaavumoo? This weekend we'd been to Dubai.. monu routine checkup..then to meet some family frnds..
    I do really enjoy my time at home with my naughty li'l one..but at times I do feel bad for not taking up a job. ( akkare pacha !!! )

Advance NEW YEAR greetings to all dear ones in UAE...:)

Reshmi

3. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Dear Reshmi,
    Christmas was just Ok this year... It was just me and the kids as my husband was in India for a week so (we have a clinic in India and he visits there once every 2 months)... But he should be with us to greet the new year.. so we are looking forward to that....

The week is usually hectic and the weekends are for outings and dinners.. shopping etc... with the kids.... ( it is hectic in another sense!!!!)

4. rimzan

rimzan New IL'ite

Wish you all a happy prosperous new year my friends

Rimzan

5. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

Ithu dubai yil ullavarku mathram aanoe athoe enikyum koodamoe?
    :)

6. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

welcome manaswini...

hope u all had a nice start with 2009.
    And Bindu chechi, hope your better half joined for the celebrations.

we too had nice time.. we'd been to 'Gulf cinema',RAK to watch "twenty-twenty" , had few guests... thus 2009 made a grand entry!

7. thansia

thansia New IL'ite

hi
    'm thansia ...dubai'l thaamasikknnu...evide vannit eppol 4.5 yrs kazhinju..husband electrical engineer aanu .2 kuttikalumunnd.....
    naatil aluva'l aanu veeedu....nd 'm a home maker....

read ur posts...and 'm eagerly lookng forward to make frndship vth u all...bye for now...

thansia

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  8. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

Nyan ningaludae aduthu onnum alla engilum manglish vayikyanayi vannatha. chumma oru malayalee yae parijayapedan oru kothi. ellavarkum sukham allae....christmas okkae adichu polichoe?

ok ini pinne ezhutham. bye

9. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

welcome Thansia,
    dubayil evideya thaamasam? kutikal schooling?ethu classil aayi? hw do u spend time at home? lookin fwd to make frnds with u..

hi Manaswini,
    Manglish vaayikkan kothichu vannathannu arinjappo othiri ishtam thonni kettooo...:cheers Dubayil varan plan undoo? do write in abt urself.. avide Obama kkum Michelle num okke sukham thanneyallee?!!! hope a non-resident of UAE in this thread won't be problem.

do write in guys..

Reshmi

10. thansia

thansia New IL'ite

hi resmi..
    njangal dubai'l international city'l aanu thaamasikkunnath....kuttikal cheruthaanu...(3.5yrs nd 2 1/4yrs) mone ee varunna academic yr'l school vidanam....our own'l cherthu....eppol mon play school'l ponund...appozha enikku kurachu free time kittunath...allengil 2 perem sradikkande[​IMG]....

avide enthund vsheshangal?????naatil evideyaanu???

do keep in touch......
    thansia