Keralites in Dubai

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by sumitha, Jan 10, 2008.

1. mysmile

mysmile New IL'ite

hi,

nice names....i work as admin.asst of the vp......my lil one goes to a nursery near by.....its playgroup cum babysitting cum nursery.....so she's having a good time there.......and she learns a lot too....

ende amma undayirunnu till she was 10 months old then she had to go back so since then she is going to this nursery.......

wht abt ur lil one.....house maid undo??

enda weekend plans??

neways have a wonderful weekend...

byee

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  2. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Hi smita,
    That is great. Atleast ur little one will not get bored and develop new friends... I have a maid at home... brought her from kerala. Didn't realise when the weekend came and went???!!!!!Anyway looking forward to the next one!:)

3. mystique

mystique New IL'ite

hi my smile and bindu thomas ....

how r u guys doing today....i got a little too busy due to the recent climate change and the flu that came along with it....almost everyone in our family was infected by it...just recovering.....

glad to see new friends ...

talk to u sooon....

deepssssssssss

4. Bindu Thomas

Hi Deeps,
    Hope u get well soon... The climate is changing and we are bound to fall sick.... Take care and stay connected

5. mystique

mystique New IL'ite

hi bindu

thnx for the mail...we all are getting better now....i'm now looking out for a part time job in dubai...checking sites and forwarding CV ....no good respond yet...looking in customer service area....do u have any suggestion as to look out in any particular area ...or is anyone having any opening inthis field....

hope i get a reply...
    thanx inadvance..
    keep posting..
    deeepsssss:hiya

6. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Hi deepa,bindu,seena,smita..

nice to know about mallu guys in UAE. me too one among u. I'm Reshmi Sreejith, staying at RAK; hus working in Jebel Ali; a little one - 15 months old boy ... that makes our family. Myself a stay at home mom. just returned from a short vaccation to kerala during the bakrid holidays.
    Naatil njan Changanacherry nnum hus Pandala thunnum.

cheers to all
    Reshmi

7. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi alll malayli ladies...nice to know abiut u and specially nice smile...I am also from Abu Dhabi, and like u i am also a keralite, but was brought up in indore as my parents are also govt. employee....where do u stay, I am located at airport road, married for 1 yr but no kids.
    Stay in touch and hope to hear from u soon..
    byee

8. Bindu Thomas

Hi Reshmi,
    We were staying in RAK for 2 years. ( we moved from Shj to Rak and 2 years back moved back to Shj). My son did not like the schools there are so we decided to move back for him. My husband works in RAK while i work in Dubai... yes, I used to drive to work everyday like ur husband may be doing now... Now my husband is driving to RAK everyday but we stay near the emirates road so he is not facing any traffic issues..

9. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

hi bindu (chechi nnu vilikkande?)
    nice to know that u are saved from the driving! my poor hubby gets so tired after the long drive... but ur hus' must be a rare case- staying in sharjah and working in RAK...
    must be tough time managing work,home,hus,kids....Drowningi just can't imagine.
    we stay near the lantern roundabout,near sheikh palace.. actually i'd done my schooling in RAK (till 5th std) at Indian school. not yet time to decide abt my little ones schooling!
    hoping to hear more from all u guys..
    luv
    Reshmi

Hi Reshmi,
    We were staying in RAK for 2 years. ( we moved from Shj to Rak and 2 years back moved back to Shj). My son did not like the schools there are so we decided to move back for him. My husband works in RAK while i work in Dubai... yes, I used to drive to work everyday like ur husband may be doing now... Now my husband is driving to RAK everyday but we stay near the emirates road so he is not facing any traffic issues..

10. matmathew

matmathew New IL'ite

hiii, am from abu dhabi, lookng for friends
    mat