1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Keeping the spark alive

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jollyshilpy, Jun 15, 2010.

1. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Re: what makes sexual life-a enjoyable moment from somany yrs of marriage

The very purpose behind me enrolling myself in this women's forum and interacting with women like you is updating my own knowledge and gaining access to first hand information regarding issues related to relationship, marriage and sex. The precious information these sticky subjects, available from this interactive website, is not usually available to men like me, from any other source............be it, from the real women in the society I am living, from books or from other research materials.

Here is my first time oppurtunity to learn from real women from their own honest versions. Total secrecy about our own real identities is the main important reason why the members here, come out with so much precious information about areas, which we normally do not talk with any one in real life.

More than, you people getting benefited from my knowledge, I learn a lot from you all. And, I am thankful for every member and the Moderators, for allowing me to write in this otherwise, purely women's website.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010