1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kanna --Nee ennode uyirre ( U r my life my child)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by parusabari, Mar 11, 2010.

1. ashwiniks79

ashwiniks79 Bronze IL'ite

what an incident, and what a reaction from the grand mother. She just did not care about her pain but just wanted her grandson to be safe. Long live all grand mom's

2. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Patti showed her real love by just running fast and grabing the kid, without bothering about her leg pain. So now All iz well, bcoz of patti. Hats off to pati.:thumbsup

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Ohhhh so sweet of paati..because of her age and experience she was probably keeping her eye continuously on the child and her reflexes were really fast.lucky aditya to have such a loving grandmother.:)

4. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi !
    So, Pathi was Superhero of the day !

It usualy happens that when some grave danger is perceived, one forgets one's limitations and is impelled by The Inner Power to do things one would not do in the normal course of the day. Its the Altruistic Power of Love.

:thumbsup

5. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear paru,

Oh god. Finally the boy and grandma are safe. There is nothing to compare the love of grand parents towards their gks. They may be strict with their own children but towards the gks the affection is very different. I am having two GKs and are expecting the third one. So I can strongly say they are our "Uyir".

Hats of to that grand maa.

Thanks for sahring with us dear.

ganges

6. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

hi parusabari

my MIL used to say that grandparents love their grandchildren much more than their own children...she wud bet that its human nature.....now thru IL,its proved very pukka...paatti protected her grandkid very well inspite of her unhealth nd leg pain....thatz the love of grannies which we cant measure at all:thumbsup... let us pay a gr8 tribute to all grandparents for their infinite love:2thumbsup:!!

thank you for sharing your experience as an eye opener:clap..

7. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

THese lines filled my eyes with tears and I had a lump in my throat, I just dont have words to praise the love of Pathi for her DGS. Your post recalled many fond memories with my grand mom.Thanks for the post:)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010