1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kangana Ranaut ....an Enigma!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Dec 4, 2020.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Wow...what a woman!I am in awe of her..she is in the news all the time be it good or bad..and mostly there are people trolling her like anything,her work place demolished,she has gone through so much pain in her past which is undescribable..

YET...

She has the GUTS to speak what she wants,be what she is and she always looks healthy,radiant and happy!She speaks boldly and strong but without yelling and screaming like many do.

How can one do that! She is too powerful in her mind.

I do not find her arrogant or overconfident but she is somewhat of an enigma to me.

I do not want to go throughand discuss about what she is doing,talking and whether she is right or wrong..but in her shoes many would just fumble.

How is she so calm,collected,courageous and face anything that comes her way!

She is so unbelievable and awesome..

chanchitra likes this.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I have admired her as an actress right from her early movies like Life in a Metro and Gangster. Looks like she was only 17 when filming Gangster! Very talented actor.

But her performance or behavior outside of films leaves a lot to be desired. Just a casual reading of her twitter page shows how horribly she chooses to conduct herself. If her goal is to remain in the news, then no doubt she accomplishes that.

Her latest skirmish seems to be with Diljit Dosanjh.

anika987 likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

She just speaks Whatever comes in her mind without even a small thought of how it can impact her!still she looks calm and relaxed.How can anyone do that!

She surely has crazy guts to be what she is and say what she wants with or without proof lol.Everyone is against her and she is as cool as a cucumber!

She is already successful and do not know why she is doing this.

She put forth her point strongly when she condemned nepotism and everyone raved about her.

Now she keeps going on and on without even thinking twice and spoiling her name.

she can still do the same things more diplomatically but she has reached a new Pinnacle!

Can’t get over her how gutsy she is!

chanchitra likes this.
  4. Swetha52003

Swetha52003 Gold IL'ite

Yes, she is a pretty good actress! But what I really admire about her is the support she gave to her sister Rangoli, when she was a victim of acid attack. Yes, there are many good sides to her. But she seems to be in a mission like people should forget her soft sides and see her as a “Sherni”.. I really think she can use some help to get the priorities straight... Calling fellow actresses Swara Bhaskar and Taapsee Pannu “B grade “ actresses and the recent comment on an age old woman who participated in farmers protests are really really poor in taste...

anika987 likes this.
  5. netflx

netflx Gold IL'ite

Very good as an actress, but honestly she is being bitchy and to some extent an idiot/bigmouth in real life.

Rihana and anika987 like this.
  6. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Taapsee pannu is an awesome actress.
    I do feel swara is mediocre

anika987 likes this.
  7. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Kangana is a great actress. A very bold human being.
    She was very vocal about SSR suicide.
    Exploitation of actresses, drugs in the film industry.
    She is raw and real, not diplomatic or hypocrite like most actresses

anika987 likes this.
  8. Swetha52003

Swetha52003 Gold IL'ite

I don’t think Swara is mediocre... I really liked her in the movie Nil Battey Sannata...You can have different opinion , but calling someone “B grade” just because Swara didn’t approve of her comments about Karan Johar is really ridiculous! SSR issue, that is a really sensitive and complicated matter! I am not supportive of the way Kangana used his death while the family was still grieving..His family themselves hinted not to derail the matter and deviate from the people, whom they think are real culprits..

Mistt, Rihana and anika987 like this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Exactly!

The only mistake is she is too raw and not diplomatic.Plus..she is fighting with everyone for everything.She should be more smart and give priority to what she should talk first..handle things differently.

Why is Ananya pandey and Arjun kapoor getting chances? Alia bhatt is getting all the good movies?true..nepotism exists everywhere but it can co exist and also not take away the chances from outsiders.

She sure has shaken up bollywood!:)

She has got a lot of enemies..and handling it very boldly! she must have some powerful aadmi backing her up maybe..

She is no saint but really gutsy..

Swetha52003 likes this.
  10. Swetha52003

Swetha52003 Gold IL'ite

She is no saint but really gutsy

Yes, true that! I like her too and honestly think she is a wounded woman... She herself told if you keep hurting someone for so long they will become dangerous.. maybe she didn’t receive the acceptance and respect from the Bollywood she had expected even after her grand success..But the truth is she is a great actress and people like her for her quality acting and films.. and she doesn’t need anyone’s approval and acceptance... Why would she stay wounded? This toxicity in her mind is changing her to exactly what she claims to fight against!

hridhaya and anika987 like this.