1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

kanavanaal ematrapatta pengal iruthi varai thaniye thaan vazha venduma??justified??

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by itzgayathri, Jun 3, 2011.

1. itzgayathri

itzgayathri Junior IL'ite

hi folks,
    am bak.again to say something which has been nagging me fr the past one week.
    i read aval vikatan issue on 24 april.in dat "en diary" an article has come.the article is based on real life problems where viewers will give their opinion.on dat issue a viewer has expressed her views like this"punithaman nurse thozhilaiye un vazhkai thunaiyaga kondu,meethi irukkum vazh nalaiyum kalithu vidu". is this right???? oops! i didnt say the problem of dat girl.here goes the synopsis of her.
    She is a girl who didnt complete her 10th but got married by her parents to mentally ill person with full knowledge of them,since their family is much poor.this girl,let us call her X,came to know everything,learnt dat her parents had deserted her fr her sisters sake.days passed her husband didnt get well,no improvement,she was fed up.at dat time she left her husband, went away, with the help of her friend she stayed in a hostel and started studying nursing.now she works as a nurse in pvt hospital.a medical rep,a widower, came and proposed to her on knowing her full history.this X got confused and consulted her friend who said wen ur parents itself let u down how can u believe this medical rep?X knows this rep fr 2 yrs only.X is vexed she needs a life hence she sought out a answer fr her life thro avalvikatan, ok this is the scenario.
    Now my ques.though others have given dat girl some advice like enquire properly then marry him,this particular lady frm trichy has given advice as said above.repeat""punithaman nurse thozhilaiye un vazhkai thunaiyaga kondu,meethi irukkum vazhnalaiyum kalithu vidu". How can she say like dat.the days are changing now widowers r getting remarried,lot of happenings in our society.but she has said jus with nurse as her profession she should live her life time.is it such a crime dat X decided to have another life for her?even she is young,i think now she might be around 25-30yrs.vazhnaal meethiyum thani maramaga aval kalika venduma yen?verum velaikku poi service seithal aval thanimai neengi viduama?leave the physical pleasure come to her emotional factor.how can she lead the life all alone with no one??
    my polite ques to that lady can she live without anyone fr the rest of her life?who will tend to X needs wen she gets older.who will be her companion?medicines?doctors?disease?blood?
    santhosathaiyum azhugaiyum yaar kooda share pannipa?ippo vayasanvangale thaniya irukka kashta padarappo y a young girl like dat should be.does this wont make X confidence to begin a new life shatter? Vazhavendiya pen aval,avalukku aruthala pesama avala ippadi pothicha eppadi?
    not only this incident wenever i come across such ques in magazimes the answer will be "pray to god.anmeegathai nadunagal amaithi pirakum"...crap...it is not at all possible to be alone from ur young age u need someone to support u,hold u together.let alone sex..(even doc suggest it is necessary to have sex fr a healthy, mental as well as physical stability)
    pls ladies wen u give suggestions like this in a public magazine give it positively.encourage ladies to get re married.it is not a sin.not only X would have got shattered even other who r like X might think, to begin a new life, is a sin.
    My fren she was tortured by her first husband like anything,she left within 2 months with her family support.even then she was not ready to get married again.she was scared.then a guy came who made her convinced to get married 2nd time.all the friends encouraged her,everything was enquired found the guy was good,now she married him and lives happily.y not this happen fr X?it is possible to have a very good life as dat med.rep too is a widower.
    now u tell me folks was the advice given by dat viewer is right?is it a compulsion dat kai vidapatta pengal(i dont know the english word fr dat.someone cud throw some light on it) has to be single fr their life time,let us change my dears.pls...pls...Am i right or wrong??give ur comments.

2. hema76

hema76 Silver IL'ite

Actually gayatri i am also a reader of aval vikatan for past 5yrs , and read the same picture there .

Actually everyone knows their own situation ,even when they wrote the story the real thing cannot be explained , so i dont believe in getting suggestion with unknown and following them especially in life matters .

And regarding the lady she is enough matured so she will defenietly know that particular person is genuine or not so why she fears ?
    Even knowing if she fears she can wait for sometime and can know him better know , i will not say remarriage is an offense , but it is needed only in the apt places , "ullathum pochu " endra nilamaiku aval varmal iruka , aval inum konja kalam kathirundu nangu purinthukondu avanai manamudikalam .

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Itzgayathri,

Thought provoking. So many girls are getting married at the early stage itself and their life has lost. Remarriage should be done for them. Women can come out successfully and they can improve their life by improving their self confidence.

4. itzgayathri

itzgayathri Junior IL'ite

very true..am jus praying dat this girl should get a very gud life..