1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kamalji's Teachers - Wonderful and kind

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Janani,

Teaching the same subject can get so boring for a teacher.year after year.So it has to be a great teacher, who can teach well,and bring about interest in the students.

Yes u ahd a hard time with yr chemistry teacher,sorry for that.Regards.kamal

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hi Kamalji,
    Nice Write up about your School Journey.And the Chenistry teacher.....made me nostalgic...to write about my experience too...

Tenth class -An old lady who was very upset with her very orthodox MIL who gave her a hard time.Result is that while teaching Chenical reactions she used to combine anything possible to make an acid i guess :?: ...I never followed even a single word of what she thought....poor me..but managed to get a 71 in the Public exam..

Higher Sec school: I took up Science group where in Chemistry became inevitable and most of all an individual subject too... But i had a great Chemistry teacher.....I still remembr some of thhe organic chemistry stuff and taught whole lot my cousins and my friends....BTW, scored 197 in chemistry upon 200 in public....Thank God!!

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Aishuji,

Wow congrats.197, thats super duper.So u must be having good chemical reactions with everyone u meet eh ! :)

Well teachers are all kinds.We had a french teacher,and she used to tell her her stories.She used to correct the board papers, and sometimes when she had a fight with her husband or MIL, she used to correct badly.After she used to cool down, she used to recorrect the papers and pass many students whom she failed in her fit of anger, for no fault of the poor students.

So sometimes yr fate is in the hands of the moods of the emaniner.:)

Thanks for yr kind comments.kamal

4. mithili

mithili New IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    tday's as wel yestday's students are bent upon learning the subject by themselves..they dont really need a teacher fro tht matter..but as it goes with formality of education..it has to be...yeh..lecturer's chemistry had taken over the heads of all the students then...:-(

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Mithiliji,

Yes very true.Regards.kamal