1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kamalji as Busty Mom_36

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    Do you Know I was the 1st person to read this blog there were still no views just 5 minutes had past but never wanted to be the 1st fb giver so waited to see.......hahaha
    Looks like I am a bad luck now a days to your blogs if I am a 1st fb giver........hahahahahaha
    As there are no fbs for your thread in God/ females/ incometax even though you have so many viewer.
    Had a nice hearty laugh at this blog of yours what all men do to attract females........ as you already know that I always tell my DH about what you write and I told about this blog too asking him, do you too have any such id's that I am not aware off........hahahahaha
    While reading this blog was remembering OJ's blog where he had written recently about Shiva transforming himself into female just to make Parvati happy.
    But here I have no idea which parvati you tried to make them happy...hahaha
    Keeping outlook express to cover yourself from Harsha.
    What all you have Kamalji to confess in front of such a huge group of ladies here...hats off to your writings..........

2. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamal ji,

Nahi!! Yeh Nahi ho saktha hai!! I am not able to believe it is you in the disguised form to whom i was unknowingly chatting with :wink:.
    Too Hilarious post. The scene in which sir ji is sitting with the computer guy and thousand thoughts flooding the mind to know more abt sites than techincal details is making me laugh non stop:biglaugh.

Too much of confessions- but making the readers laugh nonstop.

Lesson- Humour is necessary in daily life and a little portion needs to be taken by everyone. The best medicines given by blog writers in IL.

Love,
    Parvathi.