KALSARPA YOG and its influence on your life

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Jayanti

Jayanti New IL'ite

Dear Mals!
    Plz reply to my query...i am really eager n anxious to know about ghatak kalsarpa yog...as ria has said..i have due regards to that..but we as human beings have our individual ideas and i believe a lot in destiny...i really want to know about this yog clearly..everywhere i get to learn that natives of ghatak kalsarpa yog are entangled in litigation problems n sometimes face punishment as severe as prison....this bit of information is really very useful but my two queries are...
    1)do all the natives under all the 12 forms of kalsarpa yog die alone without a near n dear one aruond him?
    and
    2)do the native of ghatak kalsarpa yog see the wrath of his children?
    plz suggegst some prayers or otherwise particular for ghatak kalsarpa yog that can be performed by him and also by me for him.He is otherwise a very honest person...and very successful in his career..and also very religious minded..eagerly waiting ur reply mals!
    jayanti

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ria2006,

You have the right to express your feelings and I have the right to express my knowledge on the subject. I am practicing Astrology and Vaastu for more than five years now and have clients from all walks of life. With the blessings of the Lord, till date I have not failed. I do not practice it under a tent so that I can run away after charging my consultation fees. I live in my own house and am a very well known person here. People take my predictions very seriously. I am not here to kill people, throttle their life, or misguide them. I am here to solve the mysteries of their life, to boost their confidence. The day one of my clients come and tell me, they felt like ending their life after hearing my predictions, I will hang my boots... I bring solace to people, I wipe their tears, I guide them to the right path, I suggest proper remedies and mantras to invoke the right God. We are all suffering due to our karmas, we need to plead to God to forgive us. I thank god for giving me the power to help people. I go on knees everyday and thank the Almighty. Every one we meet is not a culprit... Few may be.. for sure...

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Jayanthi,

I have just stepped in IL with leisure to answer the posts. Sorry for the delay my dear friend. The very first step towards any problem is to stop PANICKING. This itself will create multiple problems which do not persists at all. A tired and troubled brain and heart is the house of the devil and weird imaginative situations. This is a friendly advice to a dear friend. O.K. Do not feel offended. I understand your concern.

Now let me tell you, if your horoscope reflects Kalasarpa Yog does not mean that you are going to die alone. Without Kalasarpa Yog also we are all going to die alone and wait either in hell or heaven for our friends, relatives or may be have another birth.. What say... So stop worrying in that aspect. If you mean, he will be suffering from loneliness, its not true. The fact is the yog will not let him enjoy life with full zeal. There would be problems creeping and popping always. Its just creating unrest in the individuals life. With respect to Ghatak Kaalsarpa Yog, the native will have to face litigations. Now, what should he do. He should be doubly careful in signing any documents, he should be very careful in dealing with any contracts and agreements. He should not blindly trust people. And above all he has to think of a remedy. Kalahasthi temple in Andhra Pradesh the house of remedy for Kaalsarpa yog natives. He can go there and offer puja for Rahu and Ketu. There are pujas lined up for the dosha.. He will be guided to perform the puja. As you walk towards the gate of the temple, very much inside, is the official temple office which gives tokens to perform puja. This will bring in lots of relief to him. He should recite the rahu and ketu mantra and honour them. He should also perform the Sarpa Puja.

He will not be isolated from the society. You need not worry. Hope this has brought peace in your life atleast..

4. Jayanti

Jayanti New IL'ite

Dear Mals!
    Thanks a lot! yes ur piece of information has given me relief!God bless u!
    but u didn't answer my 2nd question...i have seen two people in my life with kalsarpa yog..i dont know their kinds though..both saw the wrath of their children....i just want to know if it is true for ghatak kalsarpa yog as well!

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

They must not have performed the remedies. It is not true for your brother.

6. Jayanti

Jayanti New IL'ite

thanks mals!!u have been a great friend!God bless u!

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Mals,

A quick post to say I like all your posts and read all. Sadly I rarely post a fb appreciating your good work and words. So here is saying great work, loved em all to all your posts in all forums.

Can you post small decsriptions on yogams and doshams? I know the whole gamut is not easy- so just some chosen ones.

affly
    Vidya

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Vidya for appreciating my work. Astrology is my favourite subject and I would definitely look in to your suggestion. The moment I have some spare time in hand, I will put up my post.

9. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,

I need your help! I have had 3 miscarriges before 2002 but after that nothing seems happening on the child front....can u pls to read my horoscope & advise remedial measures. my email id is s2madura@gmail.com. I shall wait for your message!!

Thanks

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello Madhu,

Posting personal contacts and id's is against forum rule. Your contact information will be deleted by the moderators.