KALSARPA YOG and its influence on your life

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Dec 5, 2007.

1. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

I have no backgroun in astrology. Hence some doubts. As per the listing almost everyone comes under the spell of kalasarpa yoga.
    Also tell me doesn't the other benefic planets nulify the effect to some effect. Iam told a strong Jupiter can take are of many bad planetary position.
    I have read initially it ws seven grahas. Rahu and kethu was added later on. Any reason? kanaka:coffee

2. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Malathy,

Thank You for sharing this wonderful topic.

We know there are 12 boxes/places in horoscope and rahu/kethu have to be place in any 2 boxes. But going by the above description, every human being will have one of the doshams in their life span. How do we mitigate/nullify the effects of these planetary influence? Its said that when 2 people get married, if they have equal doshas in their horoscopes, the effects are nullified. Is it true? pls clarify.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Dear Kanaka and Leela,

You have got my whole article wrong. I have clearly mentioned that if all other planets are positioned between Rahu and Ketu only then one person is under the influence of KALSARPA YOG. Please take copies of some horoscopes and observe, you will not find all the planets positioned between Rahu And Ketu. Rahu and Ketu are not planets but nodes. They play a powerful role in our life. Ill placement of Rahu and Ketu can ruin our life and a beneficial placement will make our life. Dear friends, my article is not a extract or forwards. I am a qualified astrologer who have toiled for FIVE YEARS in the field and am still studying. I sincerely appreciate your query and hope this clears the doubts.

We are discussing about a YOG. And Yogs play a pivotal role in our life. There are 'n' number of Yogs which can be discussed in detail. Like the science of medicine, astrology is extremely profound.

4. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Dear Malathy,

I appreciate your quickness in clarifying our queries. Now this answers well.
    I think I read between the lines like a makku...ponnu:)-

Pls keep posting such good topics.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Leela,

I appreciate your query and queries are raised only when one has read the post with lots of interest. Yes, you have posed a question like "Makku Ponnu only" as you missed the most important line of the article....

Now that you have flushed "Makku" out of your system, happy reading..

6. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

Hi Malspie,

Thanks for taking time and effort and posting such an informative article here. Luckily, I am not under the influence of this YOG.. God has blessed me.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Lotus007

Thanks for stepping in.

8. Jayanti

Jayanti New IL'ite

Hi Mals!..i have a backgound of astrology..but i am just a beginner at that....i have heard..and seen..that people with this yog die alone.and by that i mean that while the person is dying no near and dear ones is with the native...is it true for all the types of kalsarpa yog?also i have found that some people under this yoga see the deaths of their sons in their lifetime....is it true for all the types of kalsarpa yog?one of my distant cousin brothers is having this yog..rather a ghatak kalsarpa yog...what remedies do u suggest for him?do you think that he will also have to see the pain of loosing his children under this yog?plz do reply...
    very anxious..
    Jayanti

9. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Malspie

I have read in several posts that you are a trained astrologer.I respect your knowledge and intellect. However, I want to raise my objection here.
    I personally feel that its pushing people generations beyond to encourage such beliefs. I do know astrology is a science and all that. But I just feel , we already are paralyzed a lot in India due to all these beliefs. And it will be nice to see educated people break this bondage and slavery towards things which one has no control about.

I just feel encouraging such things to already crippled society is like giving poison to already sick person.
    I personally am from a brahmin clan, who will swear everything by astrology. It took my father 50 years of standing against age old blind beliefs to give all of us three siblings a value system, where we dont ascribe everything to destiny. Bad things will happen as good happens. But propagating helplessness and wretchedness over one's horroscope is like telling people, this this may happen, wear that stone, do that pooja. It may still happen..
    My father always says one thing, If god has the plan to punish people through their horroscope, he would not have sent us without one stamped on our forhead. He gives everything we need for life right at time of birth. There on whatever we do of it, is solely our responsibility.

I apologize if I had hurt any of the sentiments here. But I personally feel very strong in liberating our society from this horroscope prison.

Ria

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  10. vrinda

vrinda New IL'ite

Hello Malspie,

Thanx a lot for the information was wondering what this Kalsarp yog is cos i know a person who has this yog and they had visited the Kalahasthi temple .So wanted to know in detail and now got a real idea about it since u explained in detail.
    Thanx once again.

Regards
    Vrinda.