1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

kallaka poovadu yaaru

Discussion in 'TV' started by kanaka Raghavan, Apr 15, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

There is a programme called kallaka poovadu yaaru on sun tv.It is relayed every saturday between 8.30 and 9.30 p.m.The participants are given three choices.It can be mimicry,jokes or mixture of both.there 3 judges.one of them is a v.i.p. It was very very enjoyable.Iwould like my friends to see it.

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Yes,Kanaka,I watch this too.

Here it comes Saturday 8 pm to 9 pm(PST).I guess the timing in India is 10 pm to 11 pm,if I am not wrong.This,I find , is by far the best program on Sun TV.

It is really amazing and at the same time very inspiring to see such creative and talented people.:2thumbsup:

3. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

I heard that this program is an exact copy of another program on 'Vijay TV' called 'Kalakke povadhe yaaru' and that even the participants are the same.In Suntv ,it is called 'asathe povadhe yaaru'.

Looks like Sun TV literally pulled these participants away from Vijay TV.Nowadays,these participants are openly insulting Vijay TV in this program. It is really disgusting to watch them do this.They are turning a comedy program into a inter-channel rivalry:evil: .

4. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear ladies,

It is not 'Kalakka povathu yaaru', but' asatha povathu yaaru'. The programme is very hilarious and brings lot of variety entertainment. As a Madurai born person, I am proud to see many participants ('asathal mannarkal') from madurai. I would like to make special mention of one Marudhu from madurai who has been displaying extraordinary talent in portraying two persons in one, small man etc. What Kamala Haasan did in Apoorva sakothararkal is repeated by this highly talented person. My only advice to the programme organisers will be to find more fresh talents soon, since the same set of people coming and doing the same acts again and again is making one to lose the curiosity and interest.

Regards,

TDU

5. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hi all

well as the ppl had pointed out this suntv shw is a copy of the vijay tv shw only....thats a bad move by sun tv...and also now its been running for sum time and has becum so monotnous...they dun shuffle the ppl well and also the stupid concept of givin 10 seconds for a person to perform is an eye wash..i hope sun tv can try to do things on its own rather than copying...

lov
    sowmi

1 person likes this.
  6. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    That's true, It is 'Asatha poovadu yaru' in SUN T.V
    I guess there are several programs of the same concept in different languages and different channels.

~Punitha

7. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

friends,

in asathapovathu yaaru i enjoy the mimicry part
    other favourites in sun tv are super 10, gouthami's anbudan-chat with celebrities
    serials no way:thankyou2: ( beat abt same bush not thank u )

1 person likes this.
  8. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai Kanaka

I love all those programmes..we will never miss the shows.........my hubby wont see any tamil programme except Kalaka povadhu yaru and Asathapovadhu yar............we all will have hearty laugh...........

And Extra ordinary performance by Gokulnath(vijay tv):hatsoff:hatsoff e verytime he come out with NEW CONCEPTS...........wow!!!!!!!!!!his performance beyond words........

ofcourse i love all the participants, ..........everyone have different talents.......

And sunitha, i totally agree with u, even i hate that and its highly disgusting.....

TDU Sir, lot of new participants are there in Vija Tv and they encourage the newcomers........

Keep posting friends.......

latamurali

9. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

hi ,
    i really njoyed watching the diwali spl of kalakka povadhu yaaru..I liked the performance of the person who imitated VK ramasamy and the opening dance round

Cheers
    Ramya

10. janaki70

janaki70 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am also watching only kalakapovadu yaro. It is really fentastic show. It comes friday night 10 to 11 pm. Sun tv show asathapovadu yaru is a copy of the vijay tv show only. Another programme sunday 10 to 11 pm ellamey siripu dan in "kalaignar TV" is also good.Big Laugh