Kala sarpa dosha ???

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by lalithaelango, Jun 17, 2010.

1. malini_mv

malini_mv New IL'ite

Yes, I do believe in Kala Sarpa Dosha since I did the pooja 8 years ago. I was instructed to do it on a Sunday during the Rahu Kalam time (4.30-6pm). Within a year I conceived.

Since you are going to your MIL's house, it should not be a problem since your MIL's house is also considered as your house.

2. arcsekar

arcsekar New IL'ite

In a horoscope if seven planets are placed betwee Rahu and Ketu, such dosha happens. Normally, its adverse effect is felt in the first 30 years of ones life and after you cross the age of 30, the bad effect will be over. In my horoscope,planetary position was like that and success eluded. When such dosha exists, Rahu dasa/Bhukti will give bad results. Visiting Kalahasthi temple and doing Pooja during Rahu Kalam is highly effective in removing the problems. I tried and benefited.

3. prenit

prenit New IL'ite

Hi Lalitha
    Don worry everything will b fine soon.I also went through all this I got my baby after 7yrs of my marrige.I had undergone lots of treatment n medication for around 5 yrs.But I didn't lose hope i have faith in god,my husband nin myself.There r times when u got frustrated with all medications all these poojas but there is no other way.I have undergone 10-12 Iui's n 1 Ivf but everything was unsuccesful.In the end as a last try i undergone Ovarian drilling as the size of my one ovary was slightly large n u know wht happen i conceived with in 3 mnths of d procedure.Just ask ur doc.if he can do d same in ur case.
    But don lose faith n hope in God.Just keep on trying.As others has advised u to lose weight will also help.
    Believe in urself n ur husband everything will b fine
    Good Wishes
    Keep on Smiling:):):):):):):):):):)

4. lalithaelango

lalithaelango New IL'ite

Thanks for all your replies. I went to that temple and performed the pooja. Hope in getting my child.

Once again thanks for everyone replies.

5. nithyaprasad

nithyaprasad New IL'ite

Dear Latha and to all those who have doubts about the Kala Sarpa Pooja,

The idea of coming back to your own house which ideally is supposed to be the place where u permanently reside, if you are currently living in a rented place then it is best you come back after the pooja and stay in either - your parents or ur in-laws house.

Now the idea behind staying in ur own home 48 hrs after the pooja is that, it is believed that a snake will come by the house to take away the sarpa dosham from you, hence the emphasis on staying in your house 48 hrs after the pooja and not praying to or going to any other temples.

There are other guidelines which must be followed like a 5 day fast (being vegetarian) 2 days before, the day of pooja and 2 days after the pooja. No sexual contact during these 5 days.

Before and after the pooja, bath should be taken and a different dress should be put only then you should take ur meal.

I hope there were also followed.

Hope this info helps.

-Nithya

6. radharaj03

radharaj03 New IL'ite

Hi
    We live in Gurgaon and as my husband has the Kala Sarpa dosha in his horoscope we are planning to go to Kalahasti.
    I have been reading the threads that we need to go back to our own home after doing the pooja. We are going down south for a wedding and we had planned to visit Kalahasti before proceeding for the wedding. There is a gap of 6 days in between. We would be staying in hotels in various southern cities during this period. My query is whether we would get the benefit of the pooja if we are not going back to our own home.