Kala sarpa dosha ???

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by lalithaelango, Jun 17, 2010.

1. lalithaelango

lalithaelango New IL'ite

I got married before 7 years and i have no child yet. I am in medication also. I have only PCOS, every other thing is ok for both me and my husband, but i didn't conceived yet.

I had went to Garba rakshambigai temple before 1 year.

We both have kala sarpa dosha. So I consulted with one astrology he told to go to Kalahasti.

Now I have two questions to ask.

1. Whether i can go to Kalahasti by the coming monday (The astrologer suggested me to go on sunday or monday). Is they are doing pooja now. Since the temple gopuram is destroyed i am asking this.

2. Is there is a belief that we have to go from our house and should return to our house only, straightly after doing pooja. Can we go to our MIL house after finishing the pooja.

I am so confuse please help me.

2. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

There is nothing like Kala Sarpa Dosha. How can a couple of imaginary shadow planets called Rahu and Ketu control actual planets and prevent conception?
    The problem is PCOS. The causes are not known well. But it does seem to have some links with insulin levels and other harmonal problems. One should also be aware that there is a fairly high incidence of miscarriage among those with PCOS, who do become pregnant.

Getting Pregnant: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Though the causes are unknown some forms of treatment have been evolved over a few decades that seem to help some women with PCOS to conceive.

Faith no doubt is said to be able to move mountains. However, who has not heard the saying: God helps those, who help themselves. Garba Rakshambikai amman with her karunai pozhium kangal will take care of you. You please consult a good fertility physician, take all precautions and then visit Kalahasti or wherever else you want.

Do not bother about whether you should go back home or go to some other house.

Yaadum oore, yavarum kelir. Kalahasteeswaran would not take it amiss. Pugundaveedu aayinum pirandaveedu aayinum avanukku ondre.

Keep calm and consult a good physician.

Arunadhri

Gauri03 likes this.
  3. MiaSen

MiaSen Senior IL'ite

Dear lalitha,
    I can understand the frustration u r going through...
    We were childless for 3yrs - well our family astrologer too suggested tat we both have raghu ketu dosha and asked us to visit kalahasthi...
    We actually went to thirupathi first day and the next day to kalahasthi. I've also visited Garbharakshambigai temple, karuvalarcheri...
    Yes i conceived with the blessings of all gods and thankfully i have a very healthy baby - though i should we underwent lots of stress due to treatments and stuffs till we conceived...
    But now i am pregnant again without much of effort and we ourselves were surprised :) U know what the key was - I lost close to 20 kgs :)
    I know u'll be too depressed to think abt weight loss - but tat counts a lot... My Gyn used to say 'Reduce atleast 5kgs, it will definitely improve ur chances'...
    For my first pregnancy, i was in india and was on loads of medication, had BP a nd all the stuff... Vn i met the doc here and discussed my history, he simply did and scan and said 'U r no more PCODiagonised - so u need not take any medications for it'...
    Yes god blessed us with our first child inspite of having so much health related issues, but has gifted us in swift the second one just coz i've put some effort from my end :)
    I know i didnt give exact answer to ur queries, I thought this would inspire u and ease out ur mind a bit...

4. ramyavijayadev

ramyavijayadev New IL'ite

Hi,

I think these things do exist, its been 5 years since im married and am not blesssed with a child, I too have similar problems with health and was told that my husband has this dosha, so we did go to kalahasthi and get the pooja done, and then went to tirupathi, but after i got back everyone said that i was supposed to come back home straight after u visit any naga temple. I think its worth a try u're only losing a little money, it will take out the mind block atleast. The pooja we took was Rs1000 thats the max and u're supposed to buy all the pooja items before u enter.

5. sabkamalikek

sabkamalikek New IL'ite

Hi All,

This reply is not for NON BELIEVERS please..i agree science has developed alot we live in 21 century but there is no super power than god ok. so please dont comment about god.

yes these dosha really exist. my suggetion to you is please consult atleast 2 more astrologer before you jump into making travel arrangements unless the one told u this is very well known to u and ur family.

MONDAY IS LORD SHIVA'S DAY

yes please go ahead and go to kalahasti and get the pooja done as told by the astrologer.i heard rudra abishkem solves lot of problems too.

yeah gopuram broke but i dont think they stopped poojas so dont worry go ahead.if u still have doubts call them and also i think u can book pooja ahead for a particular date.

Temple Address:
    Sri Kalahastiswaraswamy vari Devastanam
    SriKalaHasti
    Chittoor District. Andhra Pradhesh
    PIN: 517644 Telephone: 08578-221655, 222787

SriKalaHasti - Pooja Information

going to your inlaws place vs ur home . who are these inlaws if they are your husbands parents there is nothing wrong going to them coz once u are married that is ur real home though u live separatly for various reasons which are irrelavant here. not only for these kind of poojas generaly elders says when u visit a temple or holy place u should always going straight back home(ur home where u live which is usualy inlaws in old days) with little prashad and not wash feet asa u come into the house.

GOO LUCK MAY BABA BLESS YOU WITH CHILDREN.

SAI RAM

6. venki

venki New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

In the Rasi chart of horoscope when all planets fall within Raghu and kethu it is called Kala sarpa dosham.Astrologers do match with balancing both boy and girls horoscope.When things are happening beyond human capacity, we have to surrender to God.Be it Kalhasthi, Gharba rakshambika etc.Even I have heard a temple in kerala wherein one has to close ( upside down/kavilthanum) the "Uruli"and pray for the blessings.The couple after the blessed with the child go back and do pooja to reverse the uruli.

As some of our frinds informed take help from advancement in medical area and also follow the pooja for peace of mind.Keeping mind calm is very important to achieve any success.Other things like go from home , returning straight from home doesn't count at all.Visit Trupathi and go to kalahasthi.Lord Venkateswara is the supreme of all planets-pray to him and do raghu,kethu pooja.Pray to those elders who have gone to heaven in your family and seek their blessings.The offerings/prayer may differ from family to family and custom to custom.Prayer from your heart is very powerful.In my family one of my cousine is blessed with baby after 12 years of marries, one is blessed after 7 years of marriage.Believe in yourself that will bring success.

7. annapoorni

annapoorni New IL'ite

கால சர்ப்ப தோஷம் உண்மையே .ஒருவரின் ஜாதகத்தில் ஏழாம் இடத்தில் ராகு கேது இருந்தால் அவர்கள் ஜோசியர் சொன்னால் கண்டிப்பாக காள ஹஸ்தி போக வேண்டும் .கோபுரம் மனிதர்கள் அமைத்தது .ஆனால் உள்ளிருக்கும் தெய்வம் மனிதர்களை நம்பி இல்லை .மனிதர்கள்தான் அதனை நம்பி உள்ளநற்.நம்பிக்கைய்டன் கோவில் போய் ராகு கால பூஜையில் அமர்ந்து வேண்டி கொள்ளுங்கள் .நிச்சயம் பதில் கொடுங்கள் உங்களின் குழந்தை பிறந்தவுடன் :cheersவாழ்த்துக்கள்
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

8. mailtoshalira

mailtoshalira New IL'ite

Hi Lalitha,

i can understand the kind of frustration you would be going through. I have also been through this phase in life. PCOS is very common in most ladies. nothing to worry on it. What mainly counts is ur weight. if u reduce ur weight, in case if your are overweight, get back to shape. That is the FIRST thing you got to do.

Second, visiting temples and praying to god is very important. i have been to GARBHA RAKSHAMBIGAI and after 2-3 months i got conceived. The irony is i went through huge medications and scanning and i also did other kinds of pooja but after visiting GARBHA RAKSHAMBIGAI and taking that ghee, i got conceived. Therefore i strongly belive in GOD too.

Third, take folic acid and mutivitamin tablets. and of course, healthy diet.

coming to Kala sarpha dosham. yes, there is a thing like that. Do visit kalahasthi. And after visiting temple, it is IMPORTANT that you return to your house and keep the offerings from the temple in your pooja area.

the reason behind that is the punniyam and blessings that you get from visiting the temple should come with you to your house. when u stop at someone else house , it goes to them. hope i am clear to you. it is not necessary that u do this every time. but in these type of important things U HAVE TO DO IT.

Last, our health would be perfect, we do all sorts of pooja and would not know the reasons, why we are still not blessed with a baby. DONT WORRY. Everything has TIME to come. When that time comes it would happen.

keep your faith in god. take your medications and do your temple visits.

i hope u should be knowing what days after periods would help in getting conceived.

keep yourself happy. don't let the frustration eat you. when your mind and body is happy, ur hormone levels would do wonder for u.

If possible, get consultations and opinions from different gynecologists.

ALL THE BEST.

Regards,
    Shalini :thumbsup

9. mailtoshalira

mailtoshalira New IL'ite

Hi,

i forgot mention this, if u can put raghu kalam vilakku for durgai, do it.
    any one day in week. u can do it either on
    tuesday 3.00 pm to 4.30
    friday 10.30 am - 12.00
    sunday i think 4.30 - 6.00 ( not sure check it in calendar)

do this for 9 weeks continuously . and read raghu kalam slokam ( valzhvum annaval durga vakkum anaval..), if u can. If not put deepam and pray and come.

My experience on this has been good. I believe in this deepam.

ALL THE BEST
    Shalini. :):thumbsup

10. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

LATHA I beleive in kalasharpa doshan---my younger son has it though not yet married --when I get him married i will have to get a horoscope with child bhagyam.
    dhosam is true and real--since i have learned astrology--dont practise----as iam not an expert---i will ttell you to go to the temple and return home,
    another thing always be in a happy mood have baby picture where you sleep,reduce weight as other sisters have said---and pray ---you will be a mother soon:):):)