kal sarp yoga

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by samba, Sep 5, 2008.

1. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

i'm 22 yrs old. i have no peace in my life upto this time. i have kala sarpa dosham. can anyoone suggest any mantras or any other remedies to nullify its effects?

also i have doubts regarding my marriage. if anyone knows astrology here reply i will give my birth details thro mail..........

2. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I read this post.I have Sheshnag kalasarpa yoga in my horoscope. U must go through the thread on this by Malspie. You will understand a lot from this.
    A visit to Kalahasthi temple & doing the Rahu-ketu pooja will be very beneficial for u. The priest will make you do that pooja itself.
    Chant Rahu kavacha daily. It is in one of the shloka thread too.

3. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

thanks geevee....

4. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

hi geevee,
    i post my question a long before.u only replied.thanku very much.u said there is something posted by malspie.where is that? i cant find it. plzzz reply.......

5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Samba,

Here is Malspie' thread on astrology predictions. Kindly post queries to her in that thread for her attention and responses.

We're merging another thread you started on the same topic into Malspie's thread. Please continue your discussions there.

Do NOT start multiple threads on the same topic. Try to post within the same thread so that all responses will stay collectively in one place.

6. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

hi
    pls dont believe such things as Kalasarpa Yoga since

a) It is not defined in our ancient texts and it is a recent invention
    b) If you see the no. of persons having this dosha it will be atleast 40-50 percentage of people on this planet will have this according to a simple analysis based on planetary positions

c) If possible please post ur birth details so that an analysis can be done

7. bhasker2605

bhasker2605 New IL'ite

Hi Chandra,

This is bhasker here from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:City></st1:place>, as per your quote here I am enclosing my birth details for analysis, can you analyze my details and educate me whether Kala Sarpa Dosha is there in my kundli. Recently I meet one astrologer who said I had Kala sarpa Dosha and need to perform some pooja, which will charge nearly 30,000. I really got surprised, because I went to him for suggestion as I am struggling from financial problems and huge debts. Nevertheless, his suggestion is also too costly and insisting to perform that pooja. I am literally confused and afraid, can you please help or suggest me what should I do to get rid of all-financial problems.

Name: K.Bhasker Goud
    Location: <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:City></st1:place>
    DOB: 26 05 1982 Time : between 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM

8. bchandra2008

To
    Bhaskar

Examined your Horoscope

You dont have kalasarpa dosha in your horoscope

Kalasarpadosha means that all planets are between rahu and ketu;; In your horoscope it is not so;

Your horoscope has many planets in vakra gathi (retrograde);; probably that is why your problems

and your lagna lord moon in in Twelfth house

Presently you are running Saturn Major period

Do perform archana in any vishnu temple in your area preferably on Mondays or as an alternative on Saturdays every week; this will bring you relief;; In Hyderabad it maybe chikkadapally balaji temple-- only a suggestion-- any temple is ok

As already told by me dont beleive and spend money for remedial measures on Kalasarpa Dosha

Hope this helps

regards

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  9. bhasker2605

bhasker2605 New IL'ite

Hi Chandra,

Thanks alot, for the inforamtion shared.
    could you tel me is there any remedies to get out of my financial problems and hugu debts.....

any remidies for "vakra gathi"

Please suggest me please......

Regards,
    K.Bhasker Goud

10. bchandra2008

Dear bhaskar

as already told do prayer to vishnu at your home as per your family practice and go once a week to temple to perform archana

Begin afresh, with positive attitude and faith in God , everything will be alright by October 2010

regards
    chandra