1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kajal - Not to run?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by JustAni, Jan 13, 2008.

1. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Hey there!

I am new to beauty works, & most recently been working on eyeliners. I love the pencils as they are more dramatic & gives my eyes a good look. & Sometimes use liquid, but laughing can make situations horrible, so I use it very limited.

But just have one problem with the eye liner pencil .... the upper eyelids look great after hours have spent, but the lower lids.... the eyelier tends to run thru' the fine lines... that too in a matter of 30-45mins. Is there anyway I can avoid getting this? & with a wedding coming, I really don't want to look like a racoon.

Can some expert please help me out?

Waiting desperately for a solution!

2. RamyaParasuram

RamyaParasuram Senior IL'ite

Try waterproof kajal, eyeliner. I use shanaz products and would highly recommend it.
    -Ramya

3. parentvael's

parentvael's New IL'ite

hi
    several ways to try eliminating this prob.
    1 use loose face powder and powder brush before applying kajal
    2 apply outside lid..not inside and blot with tissue

4. Sakshi

Sakshi Senior IL'ite

I use Revlon ColorStay liners. They are pretty good. Eventually I feel that, even these, bleed. Why don't you try an eye liner, the liquid kind, inside your eye? I've tried that and they don't bleed at all. It looks cleaner than a regular kajal. But you do need to practice a little bit to keep it just on the inside rim of your eye and not touch the eye ball. It will make your eyes water, should you get it inside your eye. Just my thoughts. Hopefully it helps.

tx.
    Sakshi.