1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kadalikka Neramillai

Discussion in 'TV' started by anitha1985, Dec 7, 2007.

1. anitha1985

anitha1985 Guest

Vijay's new love story - Kathalikka Neramillai for the offing
    Is marriage a commitment or burden? Are 'live-in' relationships possible without an emotional attachment? Will one ever find true love?...

Amidst the chaos of everyday lives, do young professionals (striving to make it big in the corporate ladder) have any time for personal relationships, develop it and make them blossom? This is a story of any young professional in urban cities across the world and that's exactly what Vijay's new serial Kadhalika Neramillai is all about.

Kadhalikka Neramillai is a story of two young people Sakthi and Divya caught in the turmoil of life in a metro. Two strong individuals with their own mindsets, their expectations of life; come together by chance and take matters in their own hands and don't let society or community take their decisions.

Amidst a [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]whirlpool[/FONT][/FONT] of emotions, what does love mean to them; their search for answers to life's difficult question about love lost and found forms the essence of the series.

Shot exclusively in Singapore, the show promises to create a new trend among the other soap operas that are on [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]television[/FONT][/FONT]. The show is all set to hit the stage on November 26, 2007; airing Mon-Thu at 9 pm on Vijay TV.

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am watching this serial..its cool... I like prajin..the heroine....hmmm .. :bang,,,not good dubbing voice..hope it gets improved.

3. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I t watch this as its quiet unique in its way compared to other serials.

Nice one. But I wonder why both actors do not check missed calls:)- In singapore, seems cell phone operators do not display missed calls to users..
    Apart from that, very slow dialogues and repetition.

however good to see singapore places and latest trend..in fixing marriages..

4. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi
    we have the direct tv in which they broadcast Vijaytv..i happened to see the ad long b4..But its still not aired In US??
    Actually at what time/day is the serial scheduled??

Cheers
    Ramya

5. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

6. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi supriya
    Thanx for the link

Cheers
    ramya

7. ursnegithi

ursnegithi Senior IL'ite

I like the title song of this serial, can anyone tell me where can I download the title song?

8. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Vijay anthony is the music director.. Song is awesome!! I dont know the singer though.. never heard her before me thinks...

If I get hold of the song, will upload here..

BTW, the story.. how is it moving.. any regular watchers.. somehow I cant sit these serials.. too much drag I think... but from what I read.. live-in concept??.. Wow.. India is catching up with the current lousy stupid ;) trend huh ;)

9. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Nandhu,
    i too like the song..I used to record all the episodes and then watch it randomly..As u said its abt live-in relationship,but its quite dragging with all the scenes revolving only around the hero and heroine..bonk

10. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Nandhu,
    i too like the song..I used to record all the episodes and then watch it randomly(fast forward all the stupid scenes)..As u said its abt live-in relationship,but its quite dragging with all the scenes revolving only around the hero and heroine..bonk