Kaala Bhairavar Parihara poojai

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Swethasri, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Hai ladies ...just wanted to share my pariharam poojai pics with u all i did for my son.And also need all your blessing for him.

Attached Files:

2 people like this.

2. Swethasri

continuation of the pictures

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
    2 people like this.
  3. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swethasri

Thanks for sharing the pics. Your pooja altar looks wonderful.

If you can share the procedure for praying Kalabhariva and why you lit so many lamps it would be good.

Your son will be under my prayers dear. Please don't worry.

A small advice from my side. If you can follow these for your son. I am sure things will improve. I know you have been doing a lot dearie for him. I am pretty sure he will be okay with his mother's blessings and gods blessings.

Ganagapur is a powerful Sri Datta Kshetra located in Karnataka (near Gulbarga) where the 2nd Incarnation of Sri Dattatreya - Sri Narasimha Saraswathi samasthanam is there. He did his tapas so it a very powerful place.
    There is a river flowing in that place called Bheema Amaraja. As the name indicates the water from this place gives immortality. it is believed that a dip in this river and prayer to Ashwatha vruksha cures all deadly diseases, All nerve related, skin related.

People with all sorts of ailments and problems come there to pray and seek Sri Narasimha Saraswathi swami's blessings for getting rid of their problems.

I suggest either you or ur family member can visit this place, fetch this holy water and pray for your son, things will improve a lot. There are very few whose prayers are unanswered. Most of the problems get solved. It is believed that Sri Narasimha Sarawathi Swami still lives in this place.

This water can be fetched from the middle of the river, if you pay some money to the boat man, he will take you to the middle where water is clean.

You can use this water everyday or on thursdays. Put few drops on his head or add them in bathing water.

If possible try this remedy for him. I have seen many who got cured and some of them are my own relatives.

I somehow thought of this remedy as you mentioned Kalabhairava. Sri Dattatreya is Kalabhiravar himself.
    Sri Dattatreya the Lord of Lords, The Guru of Gurus will definetly bless your son when you pray him with utmost devotion.:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  4. Swethasri

Thanks you so much saraswathi u r post brings tears in my eyes.thanks a lot my sister.the pariharam is for my son.he is with down's so iam doing prarthanai to my MMother Prathyangira Devi (its not like prarthanai almost a fight with Her or crying by holding Her feet to save Her son).and this pariharam came from a women who is very close to me.

the pariharam is i have to lit the 64 ghee lamp on shukla ashtami and do Kalabhairavar moola manthram 108 times and also recite kalabhairavashtakam.The funny thing is,i live in US,once i start liting the lamp,my home smoke alarm starts alarming:rotflmy husband was also there and he started scolding me "hey what are u doing today is a snow day(we got 18") if the fire alarm starts alarming then all the apartment people will curse u,then there wont be any value for u r pooja":drowning.then i called the manager not only manager also our friend and he removed the batteries of the alarm for a while and i explained him what iam doing.and after that i recited the ashtakam and did the neivedyam and then off all the vilakku.becoz slowly ashes starts flying around our house.

i made the lamp out of wheat flour.i did the cup .thiri also i made on my own. the mistake is i shd have made small thiris.thats why there were lot of smoke.anyway this is one of HIS drama.

anyway YELLAM AVAN SEYAL.

Ok now coming to u r advice first iam not seeing saraswathi here iam seeing my Mother throu u.Thanks a lot for the advice.and also thanks for keeping him in u r prayers.when i go to india i will definitely do this.

Swetha

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
    2 people like this.
  5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swetha

Thanks for explaning the pooja process. Quite informative.
    I am sure you will be fruitful in what you are doing for your son.

I read your post in the social group forum. I was very moved.

May Datta Swami give you all the courage & strength to handle the situation. Try the Ganagapur one at the slightest opportunity you get.
    I am sure it will help.

You are one of THE brave mothers i have come across.
    All the best.:thumbsup

6. Swethasri

Sure i will do that saras.Its all my gods grace.they are making me to do all these action and making me to think.:cheers Thanks for u r support.

7. sarasprabhu

sarasprabhu Silver IL'ite

hello swetha sister
    your son will be in my prayers.hope your son is doing fine by now.
    thought of giving you some pariharam.sorry to strain you more.
    kamatchi being your main deity in ur pooja room she will definately do wonders but wait.
    All the hard work and pooja of yours will never be in vain trust me.
    please read vishnu sahasranamam at evening daily , narayaneeyam 1 chapter morning and dhanvantri moola mantram 21 times and sudarshan mantram 21 times..
    take a small cup of water keep it in your hands once you finish telling all these give this water to your son. you will get quick remedy as the powerful chants and vibrations and energised theertham go directly into your sons system.
    All the best.

Last edited: May 4, 2013
    2 people like this.
  8. 123thirumala

123thirumala Silver IL'ite

ur pooja pics are good and am able to count the lamps, one thing i want to ask, is it safe to keep the kalabhairava photo in our pooja room i want to make it clear about my doubt because he is very powerful, and we should not do any mistake in pooja knowingly or unknowingly, and tell me full full pooja procedure like what color clothes we should wear,and what we should offer as prasadam pls dont ignore post want me reply

9. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi

Photos are very nice and please explain the steps in detail so that everyone will be benefitted.

Basuradhu

10. Swethasri

Thanks sarasbrabhu for the suggestion i will try my maximum best effort to do all the above said by you.its my birth duty to recite all the gods name.but i have one more baby whois 18mths old and my biggest baby is my husband.shd take care everyone.will definitely keep in mind.Thanks for keeping my son in your prayers.

1 person likes this.