1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

K S Chithra's daughter dies..

Discussion in 'Movies' started by nisha16, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Liveandletlive

Liveandletlive New IL'ite

My God why this happened to her.Once I have read chitra's interview about her longing for a child and how she gave birth to a child after a long period of time.This is really a heart breaking news.How she is going to tolerate this I really don't know.May God give her strenght to come over this.

2. vijikrishnan

vijikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

It is very very sad indeed.
    I know how she longed for a child.......
    I dontknow how Chitra is going to face this.
    I feel very very sad.
    viji

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This is very sad.
    Was shocked to read this news.
    Will pray god to give strength for both mom & dad to bear this pain.

4. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

i feel very saaaddd...lost her only child???may god give all the strength for chithra..may her child's soul rest in peace

5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=90 align=center border=0 %>[​IMG][​IMG]<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TD class=black> After fifteen years of penance, KS Chitra was blessed with Nandana. This eight year old child was drowned to death in a villa in Dubai, where Chitra and her friends were staying for a performance in A R Rahman’s Special Hits Concert.
    Sources say that, Chitra who was staying with her daughter in a friend’s house, was practicing for the concert while they saw that a door in the house was left open and Nandana was no where to be found in the house. When they started searching for her, they saw her lying in a swimming pool and rushed her to the Jebel Ali hospital, but couldn’t save the little one.
    Chitra and her husband Vijayashankar, an engineer turned businessman, were blessed with Nandana immediately after the release of the film ‘Nandanam’ and thus they named her so, she is also known for her immense faith in Lord Krishna. Chitra is known for telling close ones about how she once cried her heart out while singing a track for ‘Nandanam’ after which, the Lord had blessed her with Nandana. The singer has contributed to various languages and has bagged several national awards. This mishap has erupted great grief in Indian film industry
    <!--<script language="javascript" src="http://media.fastclick.net/w/get.media?bgcolor=ffffff&bordercolor=ffffff&bordertextcolor=ffffff&cktext=402&d=j&desccolor=000000&direction=h&headlinecolor=1367b6&height=60&hf=1&m=9&numads=1&sid=17095&t=n&urlcolor=cc0000&width=234"></script>--><!--<table width="100%" cellpadding=3><tr><td>Advertisement
    NRIs! Send money home for FREE with the Citibank Rupee Checking Account.
    Open your account now withjust USD 500, and enjoy NO MINIMUM balance for the next 20 years!Hurry! Offer closes August 31, 2005. Make the best of this Grand Freedom Offer!Click Here
    </td></tr></table>--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--google_ad_client = "pub-3098735354617789";/* 468x60 */google_ad_slot = "8513808995";google_ad_width = 468;google_ad_height = 60;//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/r20110406/r20110412/show_ads_impl.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/render_ads.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);</SCRIPT><TD align=right></P>

6. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

OMG!!! What a tragedy!!! Life is so cruel at times that minor negligence becomes too costly.Chitra is always seen with a smiling face. Cannot believe this happened to her. I will pray for her.

7. jayam1010

jayam1010 New IL'ite

A great tragedy,great loss for Chithra and her husband.

8. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

It is really sad to hear this news.I am at loss of words.

9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

yes i read the news today morning. It was a big time shock for me too..
    The little girl was born after so many prayers.. may the couple regain strength after the tragedy.
    I sincerely hope God bestows another beautiful child for Chitra to replace Nandana.

10. saianugraha

saianugraha Bronze IL'ite

So Sad !!! Tragedy/great loss for chitra and her family. i pray god to give strength to them to come out of this grief. And hope god will replace this w
    with another . may the little soul rest in peace.

sree

"om Sai Ram"