1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Just moved to village in the park Schaumburg

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by ashhhhhh19, Jun 24, 2013.

1. ashhhhhh19

ashhhhhh19 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

This is aishwarya. We just moved to Village in the park Apts Schaumburg. Anyone from Bangalore staying here? We can meet up.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013

2. babyjesina

babyjesina Junior IL'ite

3. ashhhhhh19

ashhhhhh19 New IL'ite

4. babyjesina

babyjesina Junior IL'ite

5. sugaanand

sugaanand New IL'ite

Hi Jesi

This is suganand, I enquired about the apartments for tamil community, hope you remember me. I dunno y, my threads keep on getting deleted.

As for my question, you said Village in the park has lots and lots of tamilians, may I know which floor plan will be good for a Single family with one 4 yr old kid? Can you please provide the breakdown cost for one month expenditure and sufficient amount to survive in Schaumburg, IL.

6. babyjesina

babyjesina Junior IL'ite

i too have 4 yr old son, initially some people said, in u.s if u have kid of age > 2yrs only 2 bedrooms are allowed, but there r people from our country staying in single bedroom even with 7 yr old child(without mentioning kid is there, dont know how far it is true) i took a 2 bedroom with single bath coming aroung 1000Sq.ft which is 1205 rent for 12 month lease that includes only rent and heating, apart from this eb and water, i feel water is too much here in this block(12 floor r there)which has many 1 bedroom and very less 2 bedroom and water is dividing system(for single bedroom water charge is 30 to 40$). so eb comes around 20 to 30$ only more in summer bcoz of ac/fan, water is heavy 60$, so monthly house expenses comes around(rent+eb+water)1300$,washer dryer is in separate floor , later the grocery,car gas, credt card payment, school fees(schaumburg park dt is less expensive than other schools)

7. babyjesina

babyjesina Junior IL'ite

did u got my reply , w r u now

8. ashhhhhh19

ashhhhhh19 New IL'ite

Hi kritika,

Ya i live in VIP....the apartments are very nice and well maintained. I like it here better than IV. the buildings are clean. 1427 and 1510 are the best buildings here. I live in 1510.

aish