1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just for you - My Husband Anil

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by supriyaanil14, Nov 5, 2009.

1. supriyaanil14

supriyaanil14 New IL'ite

Am I in love with my husband? Am I Still crazy about my hubby? I’ve asked myself this question a lot of times and then I realized that if I had to do it again, I’ll still marry him. And this thought was very endearing and heartwarming for me. I was totally in love with the man I married on my wedding day. When I look at my husband today, I see him and remember how I used to be in love with this man, and know that I still have a choice to fall in love with him again.
    It was very easy to fall into the trap of getting swept up by other things like I, raising my kid and he, managing his careers. And I don’t remember when the last time was when we really spent time together as a couple, After 8 years of marriage, it's hard to reconnect and "really be with" just my husband.
    It’s just the feeling that I’m married to a person I love so much which leads me not into any kind of temptations. Though we are two different ends by nature we have spent so many years of our marriage in harmony and peace, I guess it’s just that special space we have for each other in our lives.
    I’m a person with full of expressions and he is man with least words, yet his eyes tell me that he cares for me, but sometimes I feel its just not enough, everyday I wake up with a hope that this would be the day when he would be a little romantic and a little sensitive to hold me in his arms and tell me how much he loves me and cares for me but when it turns out to be just like another day it hurts, yet I don’t leave any hopes nor do I ever forget to tell him how much I love him. I guess its that overwhelming passion that I have for him that despite of his insensitive nature I still live with him.
    Every meal I make for him is with all my love and every morsel I feed him is with utmost dedication for him and I just love doing it for him. I just feed him like he’s my god and every meal is a burnt offering .No matter what, I’ll wait for him to change for me, because at end of my life, I know I will never regret not having passed one more test in my life not winning the heart of my relatives or not closing one more deal. But I will regret for time not spent with him.
    I feel happy to know that my husband regards me as a women and a person and has accepted me the way I am but yet my expectation for his love has never lessened and I really take pride in the relationship I have with my husband. And I’ll never give up… I know one day he would understand my feelings for him and will reciprocate it too. :)

2. PreethiArun66

PreethiArun66 Senior IL'ite

Cute Blog!!

My Besh wishes for the Special day!!

3. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Wow!!! Very well expressed feelings in the blog. You are an extraordinary woman. Hats off to you!!
    Best Reagards!!

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi supriya,

very cute..hope that day comes very soon:)

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Wow!!! Your blog is like a beautiful poetry full of love for your DH. I am sure if he gets a chance to go through this he will soon reciprocate his love for you through words too. But yeah action always speaks louder than words and eyes can speak more than any words can sayJ

6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Hi Supriya,

Beautiful blog...yearning of the wife was brought out very well.. can understand your feeling dear.

All the best for that special day to come soon.

7. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Very nice expression of feelings. Good Luck!!

8. supriyaanil14

supriyaanil14 New IL'ite

Thank you all for your valuable feed back

9. vinnyvishy

vinnyvishy Bronze IL'ite

hi supriya
    this is the thought most of the wives have got in mind
    we all r waiting for that day
    but remember "Men r from Mars & Women r from Venus"
    U've put in a lovely wordings the expectation of all womanhood -thank u for that.
    One day after waiting for a long time, I asked my hubby
    "why dont u express urself? and u'll never guess his answer. he said " U tell out(ILU) but I do it"
    I was really shocked to hear this b'cos we both had been speaking for the whole night continuously over phone b4 marriage & after engagement(love is blind???)
    We got a compliment letter from BSNL.
    Just think how I would have felt hearing his answer?
    Atleast I wish U should achieve ur reciprocation
    -vinnyvishy

10. dipti255503

dipti255503 New IL'ite

Hi, supriya, while i ws reading ur blog i thought this my story too. Believe me even if he doesn't express his feelings, he love u. I do believe that abt my husband, he too is a man of less words. Good luck 2 u.