JUST BEFORE MY 1st IUI MY T.S.H LEVL IS HIGH 5.12

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Mona2312, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

Hi friends
    my plan to go for IUI in month of NOV 2013
    before going for this i under went for blood ctest
    (day before yesteday) and in bkood test reports vi got my TSH level=5.12 (normal range is .4 - 4.00)
    so now i have new probkem HYPOTHYRIOD. And as i know this not good for cTTC lady. already suffering from low sperm count problem and now this. AAAAAAAAAAAA. TOTALLY FRUSTRATED
    now what to do should go for iui or whhat.... I m already 32 year old akready late

2. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

Hello Mona2312

first ofall relax and have patience
    visit your gynaec she will put you on thyronum tablets and dont worry it can be brought under control with strict medication...if youtake stress nothing will work...so visit the docter and see what shesays...also some thingsare notin ourhand we have to trus tthe almighty ..have faith in him and all the best
    keep updated

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  3. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

Hi,

don't worry. While i was pregnant, my tsh went till 7.5 even with thyronorm. But my gyn said, its normal, and it will not trouble much. I have seen ppl with tsh 100. Oly then you hyave to worry. 5 is nothin to worry at all

1 person likes this.
  4. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

hey, thyroid is a common problem in women..so do not worry much..i had a value of 4 and still doctor put me on thyroid medication..

Once you become pregnant, the values will still shoot up..doctors will adjust the medication accordingly.. all the best for your IUI!!

5. Renunatraj

Renunatraj Silver IL'ite

dont worry abt thyroid. I am haing thyroid problem. I got it after my first delivery. It was 150 when i first found out. After that it was under control using synthroid. I delivered my second kid too six months back. Dont worry abt thyroid at all. Dont stress, stress will sometimes increase thyroid level. Try to bring it under 1 to 2 level. That is the optimum level for conception according to my endocrinologist.

6. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

hey!!!! friends
    plzzzzz tell me if anybody have experience of TTC AND THEN HAD PREGNANCY with high TSH (approx 5.12Uiu/l )
    plzzzzz share it with me .
    and should i go for IUI on this level of TSH 5.12 IN NEXT MONTH

7. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

hi aditi
    your name is same my of my old and good frirend..
    i really need a mental support in this problem . will u give me tthat support..
    i will post all up dated on this thread

8. Indianwife2000

Indianwife2000 Silver IL'ite

Hi Mona,

I am also suffering from Hypothyroidism and I am on a medication for the same. As per my doctor too, TSH should be between 1 and 2 when ttc. You will have to take the thyroid medicine first thing in the morning. See your doctor and start the medication asap.